Donate a Ticket Fundraising Campaign

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, Ormi said:

I’ve not looked too much into it but Ormiston and Tranent are certainly involved in the scheme. Anyone know of any others?

You can donate to individual games that you might have paid to get into or a one off fee of £25. Great and easy way to give your club money without leaving the armchair.  

The website for it gives you all the teams involved and info you need. ww broke the £200 barrier today, money they wouldn't have had otherwise.👍

Edited by newcastle broon

I've donated a tenner to each of Dundonald, Whitehill, Newtongrange and Tranent to cover entry, pies, juice etc for the games they should have played against Linlithgow Rose. The only other away game Rose had scheduled is Hill o Beath, but they're not on the website.

I presume Linlithgow Rose aren't on it because of their connection with Fanbase.

Brilliant set up and slick website, well done to everyone involved. I was looking to see if 100% of the donation goes to the club or if there's a fee, but I couldn't find information like that.

2 hours ago, GordonS said:

I've donated a tenner to each of Dundonald, Whitehill, Newtongrange and Tranent to cover entry, pies, juice etc for the games they should have played against Linlithgow Rose. The only other away game Rose had scheduled is Hill o Beath, but they're not on the website.

I presume Linlithgow Rose aren't on it because of their connection with Fanbase.

Brilliant set up and slick website, well done to everyone involved. I was looking to see if 100% of the donation goes to the club or if there's a fee, but I couldn't find information like that.

Great gesture Gordon!👍

All donations received go straight to the club and no fee involved.

11 hours ago, GordonS said:

Brilliant gesture 

11 hours ago, GordonS said:

Superb stuff Gordon, a credit to yourself and your team 👏👏👏

ETA - What is ‘Fanbase’ again?

Edited by 8MileBU

3 hours ago, magoo said:

Brilliant gesture 

I don't think it's much of a gesture really, I'd have gone to those games or at least 3 of them so it's money I would have spent. It's great that everyone is backing their own clubs but away fans are important too. I've been to a lot of games where Linlithgow Rose fans have outnumbered the home team's support so that source of income must make a difference. I'm still working and getting full pay but I'm not paying for travel or lunches at work so I think I have a bit more of an obligation to keep spending, otherwise the things that matter to me might not be there when this is over.

59 minutes ago, GordonS said:

I don't think it's much of a gesture really, I'd have gone to those games or at least 3 of them so it's money I would have spent. It's great that everyone is backing their own clubs but away fans are important too. I've been to a lot of games where Linlithgow Rose fans have outnumbered the home team's support so that source of income must make a difference. I'm still working and getting full pay but I'm not paying for travel or lunches at work so I think I have a bit more of an obligation to keep spending, otherwise the things that matter to me might not be there when this is over.

My wording perhaps wrong.

My understanding is that if it an away match, if I was donating, I would donate £10 to my club. If the next game was a home match, I would either pay £5 (rounding) as a season ticket holder, or £10 again. I hadn’t thought to pay a donation to an away side.

So, ‘gesture’ was said as you paid £10 to the away clubs you mentioned? 

Happy for someone to correct my thought process.