Donate a Ticket Fundraising Campaign

rkilgour91

Hey guys, been given permission to post this...

I've set up a website called Donate a Ticket, it's a fundraising platform initially for SPFL clubs to raise money in the form of virtual tickets/ticket donations for what would've been their remaining matches this season.

There are leaderboards on the site for each division and for all 42 SPFL clubs so they can compete which will hopefully encourage more donations.

A director at Berwick got in touch on Monday and asked if I'd include the Lowland League so I'm adding it today. If you want your club live on the site accepting donations I need permission from a club official. Contact me at clubs@donaeaticket.com and I can get your club live by tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Website - www.donateaticket.com

2 hours ago, rkilgour91 said:

Hey guys, been given permission to post this...

I've set up a website called Donate a Ticket, it's a fundraising platform initially for SPFL clubs to raise money in the form of virtual tickets/ticket donations for what would've been their remaining matches this season.

There are leaderboards on the site for each division and for all 42 SPFL clubs so they can compete which will hopefully encourage more donations.

A director at Berwick got in touch on Monday and asked if I'd include the Lowland League so I'm adding it today. If you want your club live on the site accepting donations I need permission from a club official. Contact me at clubs@donaeaticket.com and I can get your club live by tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Website - www.donateaticket.com

Add the Highland League and I'll think about it.

13 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Add the Highland League and I'll think about it.

Highland League will be getting added too. Are you a Clach club official? If so can you drop me an email clubs@donateaticket.com if you're interested in being on the site.

24 minutes ago, rkilgour91 said:

Highland League will be getting added too. Are you a Clach club official? If so can you drop me an email clubs@donateaticket.com if you're interested in being on the site.

No, but I'll pass it on if you like.

P.S. Struggling to find an email address and don't personally know any of the officials. Might be easier for you if you're on Twitter and/or Facebook, which I'm not. They're both fairly active.

https://www.facebook.com/ClachFC/

https://twitter.com/clachfc?lang=en

Edited by welshbairn