Angusfifer

How are we all doing?

1 minute ago, HenryHill said:

Once the family are under the patio I reckon I will have at least until June to get the mighty Cowden into the champions league before I get the knock at the door.

So long as you keep a record of their unreasonable behaviour I can’t see you getting any more than a £40 fixed penalty. 

Back to work today and it was needed, things there are weird but at least the going there and doing stuff although it's quite quiet has been good.

Rather than going for a leisurely run recently I have felt the overwhelming urge to go to an open area and sprint at 100 meter intervals until I have reached failure, then rest and repeat over and over again until I have nothing left in the tank. Would definitely recommend.

6 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

I was going fine until the b*****d neighbour over the back painted her side of the fence in a poxy shitty blue, fucking up the dark oak I did yesterday on my side 

Blue eh? Neighbour's big team found...

13 hours ago, TheScarf said:

You can download an ISO for the game compatible with W10 then just mount it. Can't mind where I got it from. 

I know we're on lockdown but I'm not at that stage yet.  Maybe if I get a wrist injury.

14 hours ago, TheScarf said:

You can download an ISO for the game compatible with W10 then just mount it. Can't mind where I got it from. 

Kenneth Williams

20 hours ago, buchan30 said:

A document put up in our work. Just thought i would share incase anyone can find it useful at this time. 

C15588F0-8ADD-44D8-B73B-C7835036BDE9.jpeg

None of the links worked - I clicked on a good half-dozen of them and nothing. 

18 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

I was going fine until the b*****d neighbour over the back painted her side of the fence in a poxy shitty blue, fucking up the dark oak I did yesterday on my side 

Neighbour behind us was splashing creosote all over the shop. Made a right mess of our side of the fence. Wife took the rage and the only thing she could find to tidy it up was the paint we used for wee Billy’s bedroom. Looks great now tbf. 

2 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Neighbour behind us was splashing creosote all over the shop. Made a right mess of our side of the fence. Wife took the rage and the only thing she could find to tidy it up was the paint we used for wee Billy’s bedroom. Looks great now tbf. 

I was creosoting my fence a good few years back - my neighbour had just done his side.  They were overlapping panels and I decided to turn the panels upside down to do my side.  He was not amused.  I didn't feel too bad seeing as he'd painted his side green. 

When was the last time you could buy real.creosote, I take it people are talking about wood stain.

When was the last time you could buy real.creosote, I take it people are talking about wood stain.

The brexit bonus of giving yourself cancer with proper creosote is within touching distance

7 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

The brexit bonus of giving yourself cancer with proper creosote is within touching distance

Cheaper than fake tan though.

Taken me two days of soaking before I could get my fence painting brush into condition.

Was hoping it would take a week at least

Aiden McGeady fairly carried that Sunderland mob on Netflx the day though

21 hours ago, hk blues said:

None of the links worked - I clicked on a good half-dozen of them and nothing. 

They seem to work better if you put into google. Mentalhealth.org looking after your mental health during. I know its a lot of fannying about, but its the only way it worked with me

Tied some flies for the first time in ages, still struggling with the wings tho...

43 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Pretty shite if i'm being honest.

🤞 crack on bud and all the best