How are we all doing?

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

£20 a ticket. All names go in a hat, whoever wins the draw Throbber has to name his child after them and he keeps the money raised. 

Deal? 

This sounds perfectly reasonable. 

11 hours ago, throbber said:

Me and the Mrs has our 12 week scan today and are expecting our second child in October.

Congrats but be careful, 2nd sons usually end up marrying some American scrubber and leaving the family behind.

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Bud is what he'll be calling the lad.

P.S. Well played on the insemination throbber.

Thanks mate, it has added a bit more stress to the current situation having a baby on the way tbh and both of us have been quite distracted by what’s going on but I’m sure things will have blown over by October time!

As for the insemination part we started trying after the Christmas break as she didn’t want to be up the duff over the festivities and once again it took minimal effort. Going to get the snip afterwards I think. 

41 minutes ago, throbber said:

Thanks mate, it has added a bit more stress to the current situation having a baby on the way tbh and both of us have been quite distracted by what’s going on but I’m sure things will have blown over by October time!

As for the insemination part we started trying after the Christmas break as she didn’t want to be up the duff over the festivities and once again it took minimal effort. Going to get the snip afterwards I think. 

Your seed is potent! 

The snip sounds like torture that even medieval baddies would think is too much, at least going by the thread on here.

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Your seed is potent! 

The snip sounds like torture that even medieval baddies would think is too much, at least going by the thread on here.

Yeah considering first time round it wasn’t really planned and I only slipped it in her once, was hoping for a good few months of getting my hole but it clearly wasn’t to be.

I don’t think the snip is that bad, people on here probably making it out to be worse than it actually is but I definitely don’t want more than 2 children, not with my current girlfriend anyway!

48 minutes ago, Ross. said:

I’ll be honest, the last week has been tremendous. This lock down malarkey is a piece of piss.

Apart from the grandkids thing, i’m starting to warm to it too if I’m honest, I’ll take badly going back to work 

I spent about 90 minutes yesterday chipping these small flyaway footballs I have from the back of my garden into our laundry basket. My garden sits on a 1:10 piste leading downhill to my backdoor which makes it a bit more of a challenge. It’s great fun though.

6 hours ago, BillyAnchor said:

Pics or gtf

She's east german and her grandad was in the stassi, ir whatever they were  called.  They'll track me down.  I actually think she might've been in them as well  She used to wear studded bras...with the studs on the inside.   Sorry mate, it's too risky