How are we all doing?

Just now, throbber said:

Thanks mate. Probably not the best time to be pregnant but the staff at hospital really helped reassure the Mrs about it all so it has really lifted our spirits.

That's great, you'll be in good hands, they wouldn't bullshit you, certainly not in these unusual times.

Best wishes to you all

23 minutes ago, throbber said:

Me and the Mrs has our 12 week scan today and are expecting our second child in October.

If it's a wee girl, in honour of P & B, you can call her Throberta.   I'm sure someone can offer a suggestion for a boy's name ??

All the best to you and your family mate.

12 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

If it's a wee girl, in honour of P & B, you can call her Throberta.   I'm sure someone can offer a suggestion for a boy's name ??

All the best to you and your family mate.

Thanks man, I’m open to any name suggestions although I’m pretty certain it’s going to be a boy.

Guest Moomintroll
I don’t think I would name my son after my father we aren’t that kind of family: 
What's your mums name? PS Congratulations.

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

If throbber is naming a child in hour of P&B, it has to be Tony.

To be fair "St Mirren must have lost, the server's down" doesn't really flow from the lips......

16 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Don’t get many Adolf’s any more. Good, strong name and it’s been ages since all that carry on. What about Donald Throbber?

I had a German girlfriend called adolf  well that's what I called her behind her back  Adolf Clitler   she was bossy