How are we all doing?

20 hours ago, buchan30 said:

A document put up in our work. Just thought i would share incase anyone can find it useful at this time. 

C15588F0-8ADD-44D8-B73B-C7835036BDE9.jpeg

None of the links worked - I clicked on a good half-dozen of them and nothing. 

18 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

I was going fine until the b*****d neighbour over the back painted her side of the fence in a poxy shitty blue, fucking up the dark oak I did yesterday on my side 

Neighbour behind us was splashing creosote all over the shop. Made a right mess of our side of the fence. Wife took the rage and the only thing she could find to tidy it up was the paint we used for wee Billy’s bedroom. Looks great now tbf. 

2 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Neighbour behind us was splashing creosote all over the shop. Made a right mess of our side of the fence. Wife took the rage and the only thing she could find to tidy it up was the paint we used for wee Billy’s bedroom. Looks great now tbf. 

I was creosoting my fence a good few years back - my neighbour had just done his side.  They were overlapping panels and I decided to turn the panels upside down to do my side.  He was not amused.  I didn't feel too bad seeing as he'd painted his side green. 

21 hours ago, hk blues said:

None of the links worked - I clicked on a good half-dozen of them and nothing. 

They seem to work better if you put into google. Mentalhealth.org looking after your mental health during. I know its a lot of fannying about, but its the only way it worked with me

I felt like going the full Peter Finch this morning, opening the window and shouting "I'm mad as hell" etc.

Didn't. Just used the frustration to do some tidying instead. Made some soup and now I'm lazing about like a well fed cat.

Tomorrow: repeat.

On 30/03/2020 at 18:21, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Noticed this morning when I put my towel on the radiator thing in the bathroom to go in the shower, it was roughly in the shape of Egypt. So that was interesting.

not quite as exotic, but mine is exactly the same shape as the US state of Colorado and very similar to Wyoming too...

This thread should be interesting reading if the lockdown is extended by a further three weeks.

As an aside, this experience has given me a little insight into what retirement might look like and it’s not good.  OK we won’t have restrictions like we do now but getting up every morning with nothing ‘essential’ to do is not looking too appealing.

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

This thread should be interesting reading if the lockdown is extended by a further three weeks.

As an aside, this experience has given me a little insight into what retirement might look like and it’s not good.  OK we won’t have restrictions like we do now but getting up every morning with nothing ‘essential’ to do is not looking too appealing.

I've been doing it for 41 years, you get used to it.