How are we all doing?

Champ Man 01-02 most days for me so far.  Going to cut the grass in a bit if it stops raining.  Venturing to the shop every 3/4 of days for food (or rather the Mrs does).  Ordered just the 1 takeaway so far as I'm still not sure about folk touching/breathing on the food at the moment.

On the CM front, currently trying to get East Stirling to the SPL.  Dave Menelaws and Roddy Maughan are the only 2 OGs still in the starting XI.

Pulling the heed off it furiously and started a master league on PES2020. Got Xbox in anticipation of this.
Noticed this morning when I put my towel on the radiator thing in the bathroom to go in the shower, it was roughly in the shape of Egypt. So that was interesting.
You get the same message aye?

IMG-20200330-WA0003.jpeg

Champ Man 01-02 most days for me so far.  Going to cut the grass in a bit if it stops raining.  Venturing to the shop every 3/4 of days for food (or rather the Mrs does).  Ordered just the 1 takeaway so far as I'm still not sure about folk touching/breathing on the food at the moment.
On the CM front, currently trying to get East Stirling to the SPL.  Dave Menelaws and Roddy Maughan are the only 2 OGs still in the starting XI.
Which team are you on 01-02?

On 30/03/2020 at 14:41, TheScarf said:

How do you get the old games? Can you get FM07? All my games got knackered a few years back when microsoft 10 came in

24 minutes ago, HenryHill said:

How do you get the old games? Can you get FM07? All my games got knackered a few years back when microsoft 10 came in

You can download an ISO for the game compatible with W10 then just mount it. Can't mind where I got it from. 

27 minutes ago, HenryHill said:

I’m sure there are chores you could be doing around the home and garden rather than playing computer games Henry. 

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

I’m sure there are chores you could be doing around the home and garden rather than playing computer games Henry. 

Once the family are under the patio I reckon I will have at least until June to get the mighty Cowden into the champions league before I get the knock at the door.

1 minute ago, HenryHill said:

Once the family are under the patio I reckon I will have at least until June to get the mighty Cowden into the champions league before I get the knock at the door.

So long as you keep a record of their unreasonable behaviour I can’t see you getting any more than a £40 fixed penalty. 

Rather than going for a leisurely run recently I have felt the overwhelming urge to go to an open area and sprint at 100 meter intervals until I have reached failure, then rest and repeat over and over again until I have nothing left in the tank. Would definitely recommend.

6 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

I was going fine until the b*****d neighbour over the back painted her side of the fence in a poxy shitty blue, fucking up the dark oak I did yesterday on my side 

Blue eh? Neighbour's big team found...