Just for fun and to relieve the boredom.

Kennie

Well it's just after 11am, all parks have been checked and after a late inspection at Dalry. All games are on. I'm attending Auchinleck cos I'm SJFA observer. It's 1pm, time to leave. 1:45 arrive at Beechwood. Get a cuppa and a chat with committees of Talbot and Hurlford. 2:30 KO. 3:17 end of 1st half. Time for a quick half-time cuppa. 3:35 2nd half kicks off. 4:23 Full Time. Off to the Talbot Club to collect the results from all the other games and post the results and update the tables.

What’s your predictions?

Twitter 28-03 A.jpg

Twitter 28-03 C.jpg

Twitter 28-03 L1.jpg

Twitter 28-03 L2.jpg

• Kennie changed the title to Just for fun and to relieve the boredom.
28 minutes ago, glensmad said:

I know you're the Fixtures Man, but I'm certain we were supposed to be at home to Rob Roy today.... emoji848.png

WERE

I think they said when the fixtures come back, regardless of what they were before, it was going to be a specific set of fixtures. I'm assuming this is that set of fixtures.

And on a more serious note : Kirkintilloch Rob Roy 0-3 Largs Thistle.

Quite a good idea playing two games on the same day - give the stiffs and under 18 a run out ! Sat -tues-thurs- sat that'll get the season finished with some strange results ⚽ that would be fun. Let's hope this enforced lay off gives all the spfl and LGE blazers time to come up with a cast iron plan that suits everyone - anyone hopeful ?

21 hours ago, Kennie said:

Well it's just after 11am, all parks have been checked and after a late inspection at Dalry. All games are on. I'm attending Auchinleck cos I'm SJFA observer. It's 1pm, time to leave. 1:45 arrive at Beechwood. Get a cuppa and a chat with committees of Talbot and Hurlford. 2:30 KO. 3:17 end of 1st half. Time for a quick half-time cuppa. 3:35 2nd half kicks off. 4:23 Full Time. Off to the Talbot Club to collect the results from all the other games and post the results and update the tables.

What’s your predictions?

Twitter 28-03 A.jpg

Twitter 28-03 C.jpg

Twitter 28-03 L1.jpg

Twitter 28-03 L2.jpg

I am bored..........................but not that bored.