Covid 19 Biggest bellend

Covid 19 biggest bellend?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. So which rich bastard has shown their true colours and annoyed you most?

• Tim Martin (Wetherspoons)
    • Richard Branson (Virgin)
    • Mike Ashley (Sports Direct)

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:
What the f**k does 'Bono' even mean? Twat? Bellend? Chodbin?

Sadly it means "good", I hate that I know this but his nickname as a budding pretentious, hypocritical w****r was Bonovox, which means "good voice". His childhood friends have a lot to answer for.

I'm always told by older boys in the pub how folk my age and younger would never have survived growing up when they did and I always inwardly think they are probably right. 

Then I find oot boys were going about nicknamed 'Bonovox' cos he had a good voice and I've a right mind to walk up to these old lying b*****ds and offer them out as soon as the pubs open again. 

Edited by Dele

1 minute ago, Dele said:

I'm always told by older boys in the pub how folk my age and younger would never have survived growing up when they did and I always inwardly think they are probably right. 

Then I find oot boys were going about nicknamed 'Bonovox' cos he had a good voice and I've a right mind to walk up to these old lying b*****ds and offer them out as soon as the pubs open again. 

Give me a shout and I'll back you up

2 hours ago, Dele said:

Ask anyone whoever mentions "the good old days" to tell you 1 thing that they would prefer to bring back from yesteryear that is better than today?

Bunch of lying auld dicks. Auld folk are the worst at literally everything.

Cannae even vote right.

Edited by Gaz FFC

4 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Let's not forget that his mate calls himself "The Edge".

What a pair of c***s...

To be fair to U2 I thought they were excellent on the Simpsons and that episode kills.

Highlight being Homer getting "the help he needs" 😂😂😂

Scotlands Chief Medical Officer visiting a second home after giving advice not to sorta takes home the bacon for me, then not even having the decency to resign.

Time for wee Sturgeon to show some leadership now.
I know it's a far cry from her usual leadership which only consists of slagging off Westminster and demanding independence.

Time to make one of the difficult decisions that real leaders make.

Her trusted adviser can no longer be trusted and should go. Now.

Get up to your lectern Nicola, drape a Saltire round your shoulders, get Blackwood to strut about in his kilt, get your wee pal from Renfrew to bring one of her colourful, dress up like a woman friends along.

Do what you want, but get it done.

Calderwood needs to resign or be sacked. Her own selfish actions have stripped her of any credibility and any leader who stands by her and her, at best, appalling lack of judgement needs to go to.

We're all watching Nicola.

5 minutes ago, Jumbo Muir said:

I know it's a far cry from her usual leadership which only consists of slagging off Westminster and demanding independence.

Get up to your lectern Nicola, drape a Saltire round your shoulders, get Blackwood to strut about in his kilt, get your wee pal from Renfrew to bring one of her colourful, dress up like a woman friends along.

Calderwood needs to resign or be sacked. Her own selfish actions have stripped her of any credibility and any leader who stands by her and her, at best, appalling lack of judgement needs to go to.

Do you write the Sun leaders?

18 hours ago, Jumbo Muir said:

Well done on managing to beat Bono for the number one position.

19 hours ago, Jumbo Muir said:

Deary me. What an absolute state the SNP have got you in.

Great to see.

53 minutes ago, HooseLee said:

What's the difference between god and bono?  God does walk about Dublin thinking he's bono.  

Typo that totally ruined the joke aside... God hasn't written some of the greatest tunes known to man.

oh oh oh, the sweetest thing.