Covid 19 Biggest bellend

Covid 19 biggest bellend?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. So which rich bastard has shown their true colours and annoyed you most?

• Tim Martin (Wetherspoons)
    • Richard Branson (Virgin)
    • Mike Ashley (Sports Direct)

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

As long as you accept that Bono is the biggest c**t on the face of the planet and most probably started this whole thing.

Spot on with that.Seen U2 live in Glasgow when they had just started out. and Bono talked absolute rambling shite then... nothings changed.. 

What I think makes this all worse is if people stood in solidarity for just a little while we could change a lot.

Have a month where everyone refuses to visit Wetherspoon's and make it clear to Tim Martin why.

Would it kill folk to avoid Spoons for a month? Haven't we just trained for it?

Refuse to buy tickets and albums the next time U2 release 1 and make it clear to Bono we are sick of him and his pals pish.

Scare the rest into taking action.

As long as people continue to ignore what goes on for their own selfish ends we may as well stop complaining about what companies and people do.

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Imagine electing to call yourself ‘Bono’ what a c**t.

At a Half Man Half Biscuit concert I went to Nigel the lead singer started imagining a scene where "U2's Bonzo is talking to his pal The Hedge.."

Guest Moomintroll
What the f**k does 'Bono' even mean? Twat? Bellend? Chodbin?
Sadly it means "good", I hate that I know this but his nickname as a budding pretentious, hypocritical w****r was Bonovox, which means "good voice". His childhood friends have a lot to answer for.