Covid 19 Biggest bellend

Covid 19 biggest bellend?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. So which rich bastard has shown their true colours and annoyed you most?

• Tim Martin (Wetherspoons)
    • Richard Branson (Virgin)
    • Mike Ashley (Sports Direct)

This poll is closed to new votes

17 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

A new development.

"I work in a micro brewery. This is my personal opinion, not the opinion of my employer.
We have been supplying Wetherspoon for years. They pay rock bottom prices (it’s like charity work supplying them). We have been informed that Wetherspoon will not be paying for the ales we have delivered. They have stopped payments to all breweries from this week. Hang your head in shame Wetherspoon. You’ve already sold the produce. You’ve made your profit. PAY YOUR SUPPLIERS and STAFF, you greedy multi-millionaire. 
I sincerely hope we never supply this mercenary company ever again. I hope people boycott their pubs forever when this is all over"

Utter c***s. Bit of a shame, I quite like their breakfasts.

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/article-8161097/Now-pub-chain-Wetherspoons-refuses-pay-breweries.html

23 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

was pretty ambivalent about the whole 'spoons thing up to this point, but really, f**k the bloke - what an utter piece of shit

i really hope this is his "ratners" moment, and the fucking chain crashes and burns...

was pretty ambivalent about the whole 'spoons thing up to this point, but really, f**k the bloke - what an utter piece of shit
i really hope this is his "ratners" moment, and the fucking chain crashes and burns...
It wont though. It has survived all these years despite being a chain of characterless shite holes for the same reason it will survive this. Price. 90% of the folk that go there will neither know nor give a shit about the treatment of micro breweries.

Its fucking heartbreaking to see good pubs closing down because shit tips like Spoons are rammed, but that's the country we live in

Simple fact is that most humans are decent folk when nothing's on the line and selfish c***s when their interests conflict with other people's. People who own and run companies are no better. The vast majority of them will say the right things when there's no cost to it and happily chuck you in the bin when it suits.
Folk who don't see that and think they're work actually gives a shit about them need their heads checked.

Yep, I posted a link about a fife mp shocked that local businesses who proclaimed themselves to be community orientated and nice to now be forcing people to work non essential jobs.
Lets be honest the only reason companies apply for community work or donate is just to make themselves look good and get their pictures in the paper.
All style and no substance lies and bullshit, most of them are run by sociopathic maniacs who cut about like they're hitler abusing everyone in sight.

4 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

A new development.

"I work in a micro brewery. This is my personal opinion, not the opinion of my employer.
We have been supplying Wetherspoon for years. They pay rock bottom prices (it’s like charity work supplying them). We have been informed that Wetherspoon will not be paying for the ales we have delivered. They have stopped payments to all breweries from this week. Hang your head in shame Wetherspoon. You’ve already sold the produce. You’ve made your profit. PAY YOUR SUPPLIERS and STAFF, you greedy multi-millionaire. 
I sincerely hope we never supply this mercenary company ever again. I hope people boycott their pubs forever when this is all over"

I drink "real ales" in a pub where they're probably looked after and taste like nectar (The Windsor Buffet).

I get so disappointed by the state of the ales in Wetherspoon's on the odd occasion I'm in there that I usually just drink lager instead.

8 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I drink "real ales" in a pub where they're probably looked after and taste like nectar (The Windsor Buffet).

I get so disappointed by the state of the ales in Wetherspoon's on the odd occasion I'm in there that I usually just drink lager instead.

^^^ Winner! 

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Bono

Is he not the singer in a well known band who bumped their taxes by putting them in an offshore Dutch bank account and is always asking folk to give their money away to charities he supports? What was that famous quote of his?  I think it was  'every time I burst into tears, get rich and you get guilt!'   The boy is a twat  a billionaire twat..