Covid 19 Biggest bellend

Covid 19 biggest bellend?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. So which rich bastard has shown their true colours and annoyed you most?

• Tim Martin (Wetherspoons)
    • Richard Branson (Virgin)
    • Mike Ashley (Sports Direct)

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It's probably Branson but Tim Martin looks like a water damaged Spitting Image puppet in a Roald Dahl illustration, or like a rejected character from Mrs Brown's Boys who took it personally, so he gets my vote.

Richard Branson may look like Saxophone Satan or a Guess Who character from Belarus which it was in the Soviet Union, but at least he's groomed to an extent.

Ashley is a knob and appears to 73% ham with gravy for blood and a Yorkshire pudding in place of the normal 4 heart valves, but the others are worse.

No room for any of the numerous b*****ds that just so happened to sell all their stocks right before the markets collapsed? Jeff Bazos or those US Senators for example....

Just now, sjc said:

No room for any of the numerous b*****ds that just so happened to sell all their stocks right before the markets collapsed? Jeff Bazos or those US Senators for example....

They don't appear to be in the poll

3 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Dominic Cummings with his 'Operation, Get behind the old and disabled' strategy.

Piers Morgan's scaremongering on twitter should be included. He's genuinely terrifying some people.

3 minutes ago, sjc said:

Piers Morgan's scaremongering on twitter should be included. He's genuinely terrifying some people.

There's an argument to say Piers Morgan should be included in any sort of bellend poll, but then another to say that renders them useless because whacking him in there's like parachuting Barcelona into the seaside leagues. 

4 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

There's an argument to say Piers Morgan should be included in any sort of bellend poll, but then another to say that renders them useless because whacking him in there's like parachuting Barcelona into the seaside leagues. 

True. Even though I don't usually get the rage about him like some people do. I just think in this case he's been irresponsible in his fear mongering.

Shock jock gonna shock.

5 minutes ago, sjc said:

He's a complete arse.

Invites so many highly respected journalists, etc, on to his GMTV show - asks so many questions, then doesn't let them get a word in when they try to answer. Plus all the time trying to tell his audience what an important fucking job he's doing.

1 minute ago, ICTJohnboy said:

He's a complete arse.

Invites so many highly respected journalists, etc, on to his GMTV show - asks so many questions, then doesn't let them get a word in when they try to answer. Plus all the time trying to tell his audience what an important fucking job he's doing.

Yeh, I noticed that he was quick to highlight that his job was "essential".......

10 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Definitely that Wetherspoons p***k 

image.jpeg.10bc02d3f774585fff0506160b967f7a.jpeg

I'll miss Curry Thursdays when the c***s pubs eventually reopen. 

might be a good opportunity for some entrepaneurial types to replicate his admittedly successful business model and get him out of business;i like being able to go to a pub where I don't need to remortgage the house for a round and can hear myself think but I really don't want to be giving this c**t any more of my money

Piers Morgan buy a mile. He's a scaremongering gammon c**t who thinks he's fucking Reuters with every tweet starting with 'BREAKING' 

I don't follow him btw, but a few folk I do seem to think he's the voice of the people and retweet him quite a lot. 

13 minutes ago, throbber said:

Gordon Ramsey in with a shout now surely?

https://apple.news/A98rj9VRHQyKvAhak91AuBA

Since when did Apple, Microsoft, and indeed Ladbible - become a respected news source? I wouldn't want the Guardian to start making my mobile phone or operating system.

Tim Martin - F*ck him, just throw that guy into an oubliette.

Mike Ashley - Completely torn here. Distasteful business model but the fact that he might just be responsible for the upcoming slow, lingering death of Sevco makes me think "It's a thumbs-up". Big Mike gets to live.

Richard Branson - The Branson factor is a moral minefield for me  because the c*nt wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't for multi-instrumentalist and musical demi-god Mike Oldfield. The success of Tubular Bells laid the foundation for Virgin Records and subsequently the entire Branson empire. Maybe we could put Branson on a rack and Oldfield could be the torturer ?

12 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Trump

He said "rich" b*****ds.

Tough one here, I'm going to go for Tim Martin.  Mike Ashley has hopefully had his Ratners moment here, so he would be a waste of the bullet, while Beardie these days is just your annoying distant relative who keeps turning up at gatherings whining about life but no-one pays him any attention.