Covid 19 Biggest bellend

Covid 19 biggest bellend?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. So which rich bastard has shown their true colours and annoyed you most?

• Tim Martin (Wetherspoons)
    • Richard Branson (Virgin)
    • Mike Ashley (Sports Direct)

This poll is closed to new votes

So it seems a few Millionaires can't help themselves with looking after profit before staff.

All 3 have previous for being an absolute cock and fundamentally unlikeable but all have excelled during the Coronavirus crisis.

So which 1 most deserves the public attention?

It's always Branson for me, the c**t's c**t. The other two wear their cuntishness on their sleeves, the Branson c**t thinks he can pretend to everybody that he's not a c**t. but he's the biggest c**t of all.

Edited by welshbairn

11 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

"Capitalist millionaires turn out to be c***s. Who'd have thought it?!"

p343 "Das Kapital" by K. Marx 

I'm unsure you get the point.

Yes, most millionaires have a lot of bawbag about them but this is to find No1.

I voted for Branson as he has this undeserved popularity with the general public. 

"Private Eye" do the occasional hatchet job on "Beardie" which is always good reading. Perhaps one day his space rocket will work and he'll disappear up his own arse.

Britannia Hotels appear to have suffered another administrative error. This time, they've agreed with Manchester Council that they would provide rooms for homeless people, but have decided to kick them out. 

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/hotel-slammed-for-evicting-homeless-17980941

59 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It's always Branson for me, the c**t's c**t. The other two wear their cuntishness on their sleeves, the Branson c**t thinks he can pretend to everybody that he's not a c**t. but he's the biggest c**t of all.

Kind of like Celtic with the ugly sisters. The blue bigots let everyone know their cuntishness while their gray and green hooped friends try to pretend they are decent and fail.   A pox on both their houses.

Given it's only the opening weeks (in the UK) of this outbreak and already these 3 are trying to outdo eachother for the biggest c**t award, I await late entries and will marvel at these parasites showing themselves up for the subhuman scum they truly are.

It's probably Branson but Tim Martin looks like a water damaged Spitting Image puppet in a Roald Dahl illustration, or like a rejected character from Mrs Brown's Boys who took it personally, so he gets my vote.

Richard Branson may look like Saxophone Satan or a Guess Who character from Belarus when it was in the Soviet Union, but at least he's groomed to an extent.

Ashley is a knob and appears to be 73% ham with gravy for blood and a Yorkshire pudding in place of the normal 4 heart valves, but the others are worse.

Edited by DA Baracus