Lockdown Achievements

• 4 months later...
7 hours ago, 101 said:

At least you got there :whistle

Screenshot_20201210-195504__01.jpg

Every few years, I have a go at growing a beard. Mostly for the amusement of others. Given that most old women can grow facial hair faster than me, I'd be thrilled if my beard looked that good after 30 days.

4 hours ago, Shotgun said:

Every few years, I have a go at growing a beard. Mostly for the amusement of others. Given that most old women can grow facial hair faster than me, I'd be thrilled if my beard looked that good after 30 days.

Under my chin fills in really quickly but the rest just looks daft also under my chin was itchy as hell so no idea how folk get past that stage and don't just get fed up and shave it off

2 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Made myself some Atholl Brose. It's a very long, convoluted and expensive way of producing Bailey's 

Screenshot_20201211-163911_Instagram.jpg

Going on the cereal? Start the day as you mean to go on. 

A splash of Creme de Menthe in there would be good too. If you’ve not tried it I’d thoroughly recommend. Like drinking mint chocolate. With a kick. Not that I miss boozing...

6 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

Going on the cereal? Start the day as you mean to go on. 

A splash of Creme de Menthe in there would be good too. If you’ve not tried it I’d thoroughly recommend. Like drinking mint chocolate. With a kick. Not that I miss boozing...

The cereal is a by-product. You steep the porridge oats for 24 hours to produce an oat milk which thickens the drink. 

Creme de Menthe in there would be outstanding actually.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Certainly cant count all of this as a lockdown achievement since I started in January, but today I worked out that since January, with the vast majority being in covid times, I have produced about 450 litres of beer and cider emoji15.png

How much has been drank though?