Lockdown Achievements

7 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Luckily some local knowledge helped me complete this more difficult jigsaw.  I'm getting the knack of solving them now.

P1030468_LI.jpg

That’s a photo with lines drawn on it.

Well done NJ [emoji108][emoji122] wish I had your willpower. Kicked off here last night over alcohol, I managed to bluff my way through the argument, but know deep down she’s right

Thanks mate! I’m wondering at what point I’ll stop wanting a bevy, over 6 weeks since my last, but so far the willpower has prevailed. I’m pretty sure when I go back to Aberdeen I’ll go back to it but will try and hold out until then at least and see how we go from there

51 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Thanks mate! I’m wondering at what point I’ll stop wanting a bevy, over 6 weeks since my last, but so far the willpower has prevailed. I’m pretty sure when I go back to Aberdeen I’ll go back to it but will try and hold out until then at least and see how we go from there

Well done mate. I've found I've really not been fussed with a beer during the lockdown. 

I've had a few over the last couple of months but the most I had was 4 cans of Tennents during an epic Zoom call with a dozen old friends from University.

Not had anything since and that's over  a week ago. I'm in the house myself though and I can't be arsed drinking myself. No point in that lol

Edited by jagfox99

Well done mate. I've phoned I've really not been fussed with a beer during the lockdown. 
I've had a few over the last couple of months but the most I had was 4 cans of Tennents during an epic Zoom call with a dozen old friends from University.

That’s decent mate. I think there’s some folk drinking a good bit less and some folk finding themselves drinking more. Wouldn’t mind having a few cans here and there but seeing how long I can go without for now.

6 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

That’s a photo with lines drawn on it.

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire

You're needing to get out more, Granny.     Oh, wait .  .  .  .  .   .  .    .  . 

Edited by hearthammer

23 hours ago, Dele said:

In this past 28 minutes I have managed to secure :

24 x 

s-re35-chi_1.thumb.jpg.993c0a88b4c0a31dc31aa7619b915472.jpg

And 

9 x

snapshotimagehandler_1584979835.jpeg.e10fb3f8c011567ab94821169b2e07ae.jpeg

For the princely sum of £15.50, all in. 

I prefer a more cheap and nasty crisp, such as Space Raiders, but those buttons are delicious. From the fridge or room temperature?

Watching Game of Thrones from the start for probably the sixth time.

I was a late convert to GoT but people not watching this are denying themselves a televisual feast of unparalleled proportions.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Watching Game of Thrones from the start for probably the sixth time.

I was a late convert to GoT but people not watching this are denying themselves a televisual feast of unparalleled proportions.

If you can cope with subtitles  you should try Gomorrah. Makes GoT look like Postman Pat.

21 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

If you can cope with subtitles  you should try Gomorrah. Makes GoT look like Postman Pat.

Watched it.  Not a patch on GoT; not even close.

12 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Well the focus on Belarusian Football has paid dividends, a couple of bets up then a wee e-mail today from 888.com regarding their 8 for 8k free bet offer...

92FD66D8-7FC2-4FF4-A0D9-2E5E4E75D134.thumb.jpeg.d7af312ac92abf700921f032b36d94f6.jpeg

That is tremendous. Was it just results or actual scorelines you predicted?

My father in law brought me their old screen door last summer, said it doesn't fit then left it beside my shed. Dug it out yesterday, took it to bits, trimmed off a few inches and stuck it all back together and it fits beautifully. 

The other side of the pic is a wee step I threw together so the bairn can get in and out of the trampoline herself, ladders are no use due to her impairment. 

Sitting in the garden now scoping out my next project. 

IMG_20200506_135314.jpg

Just now, stimpy said:

My father in law brought me their old screen door last summer, said it doesn't fit then left it beside my shed. Dug it out yesterday, took it to bits, trimmed off a few inches and stuck it all back together and it fits beautifully. 

The other side of the pic is a wee step I threw together so the bairn can get in and out of the trampoline herself, ladders are no use due to her impairment. 

Sitting in the garden now scoping out my next project. 

IMG_20200506_135314.jpg

Watching Brain Gaines on Disney+ and immediately thought this was an illusion.

I wish I’d taken a photo of this before I’d started.

I assume removing a stand for a clothes drier would be a five minute job.

I hadn’t accounted for the thing being sunk into six inches of concrete.  Took an hour and burst three grinder blades.

0C70A916-57FE-4939-A34F-D324BC1B1FDE.jpeg.448944de1411a77c94b575fd5ea25478.jpeg831A3DE5-20CD-4D72-8CD3-D0D03F42E6A9.jpeg.542d5ed7ba9d70bf61e6c244c1a6c42c.jpeg

I hadn’t accounted for the thing being sunk into six inches of concrete.  Took an hour and burst three grinder blades.
0C70A916-57FE-4939-A34F-D324BC1B1FDE.jpeg.448944de1411a77c94b575fd5ea25478.jpeg831A3DE5-20CD-4D72-8CD3-D0D03F42E6A9.jpeg.542d5ed7ba9d70bf61e6c244c1a6c42c.jpeg

When we got an extension a few years ago, we thought the same of the 50 year old washing poles. The amount of concrete they had been weighed down with was unbelievable. Took half the day on them alone. Suppose that's why they lasted half a century.

43 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’ve two old washing poles out the back I want to take out but I’ve been putting it off for about 5 years because I know there’s about a cubic metre of concrete under each of them.