Lockdown Achievements

16 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'm fucked if I can figure out what sort of order that is, or why you seem to only be keeping three Harry Potters.

There's more than three there, I'm missing a couple but am convinced there're in the house somewhere.

For the moment all the fiction books are grouped by author on a shelf that they actually fitted in.  

Edited by Rizzo

Since the lockdown began Mrs Meister has painted the garden fence a rather fetching Harvest Gold, painted the downstairs toilet and has now almost finished painting all the woodwork on the stairs.
Whilst this has been going on I have been pretending to work from home.
The achievement is that so far I have got away with it.
Tomorrow more working from home for me, more painting for Mrs Meister.

Went for a walk today. I bought a sandwich and was happily eating it when I was menaced by a Scorrie. 

Not particularly unusual behaviour for Scorries elsewhere but they usually behave themselves in Edinburgh as there's plenty of discarded pizzas and chips around to gorge on. 

Perhaps there will be less Scorries around as a result of the lockdown..

12 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Went for a walk today. I bought a sandwich and was happily eating it when I was menaced by a Scorrie. 

Not particularly unusual behaviour for Scorries elsewhere but they usually behave themselves in Edinburgh as there's plenty of discarded pizzas and chips around to gorge on. 

Perhaps there will be less Scorries around as a result of the lockdown..

Scorries = Pars fans?

9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I think NewBB being a Falkirk fan was indulging in some joshing of Pars fans with whom the Bairns fans have a close and warm relationship of mutual respect... :whistle

Seasgulls would batter Falkirk fans IMO.