Lockdown Achievements

12 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Would recommend the pull up mate. You can get them cheaper on Ebay. The manufacturer was selling damaged ones for £60. The damaged was a tiny paint chip.

It can be made into a dip bar as well.Screenshot_20200407-221610_eBay.jpeg

That's just a bed with the slats taken out.

In addition to the pull up bar I have as of this morning started a regime, which I’m hoping to stick to, of doing a breathing exercise and having cold showers instead of hot ones. Inspired by the “Iceman” Wim Hof and doing his technique it’s supposed to be good for your mind and immune system. So giving it a go. I have to say that today on day one I feel pretty good.

Volunteered for the musselburgh and District resilience team, picking up food parcels etc for the vulnerable that can't get out for stuff and then delivering them.

3 minutes ago, philpy said:

Volunteered for the musselburgh and District resilience team, picking up food parcels etc for the vulnerable that can't get out for stuff and then delivering them.

Hopefully nobody needs anything for their tea delivered after 4.45pm.

4 hours ago, Aufc said:

IMG_0847.jpg

Built this up the other day. Took me ages but well worth it

Why do you keep a wheelbarrow in the living room? Is it a seat for Bairnardo for whenever he visits?

14 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Why do you keep a wheelbarrow in the living room? Is it a seat for Bairnardo for whenever he visits?

If you really think that's his living room I would have thought there would have been more pressing questions than the wheelbarrow one.

1 hour ago, philpy said:

Starting tomorrow with a North Glasgow mutual aid team. Helping pack food parcels and pick up shopping etc.