Lockdown Achievements

Got Lymes Disease. Some fuckers always have to be different eh? Couldn't just get the virus like everyone else. 

Hopefully get antibiotics and that takes care of it. At least you have the excuse that you were in amongst the bushes to take Renton a walk

52 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Havemt worn clothes for 5 days in a row.Im living the big lebowski life now 

51 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Pics of GTF

No thanks.

15 hours ago, mathematics said:

I didn’t do this during the lockdown, but thought I’d post it anyway as a warning to you all: STAY THE f**k AWAY FROM THIS JIGSAW. 1500 pieces of fucking hell.

29770B70-8DB6-4F76-AD42-FCE662E821A7.jpeg

Cut your ear off in frustration have we?

Watched the Big Lebowski last week. Firdt time in ages. Theres folk on here that think it's not a good film. Genuinely. Cant remember who they are.

Havemt worn clothes for 5 days in a row.Im living the big lebowski life now 

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Got Lymes Disease. Some fuckers always have to be different eh? Couldn't just get the virus like everyone else. 

Bit of a dodgy affliction that, it affects people in all manner of symptoms. Hopefully your meds will help sort things.

Ticks have been rife the past few years, our mutt has had a couple on him last year.

The element in our oven blew yesterday (Cue Kenneth Williams probably).

As no proper man could come out to fit it, I had to buy a replacement and fit it myself.  I managed to do it.  For someone as useless as regards such matters, this represents a colossal triumph.

21 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

It's not essential but who would be the best tradesman to replace an oven element?
I would do it myself but I'm not sure how to isolate the oven supply and if the wires fall down the back it's a nightmare.
I tried to grill hamburgers on it last year and think I had it on for too long and its a bit buckled.
Will have a spare so just a straight swap.

4 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

The element in our oven blew yesterday (Cue Kenneth Williams probably).

As no proper man could come out to fit it, I had to buy a replacement and fit it myself.  I managed to do it.  For someone as useless as regards such matters, this represents a colossal triumph.

8 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Mine hasn’t blown though plus I’m guessing the cooker isn’t half the size of the kitchen.

image.jpeg.445fa296bc1c7f20b78df99cc5f04056.jpeg

I can’t lift that myself without doing my back in or damaging cables. 

What do you need to lift it for?