Lockdown Achievements

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Managed to spear a wee caterpillar on the dartboard this afternoon. The bairn was reduced to tears however, I was on my way to a 131 checkout having hit T20, the fucker wandered into T13 and was duly decapitated.   Never got my shot at D16. Seething. (#RIPColin #gbnf)
9C3B1E94-ECBF-44F8-BE8D-FACCC14874AF.jpeg.40bbc82bb76d48594682544a7ca4a01d.jpeg

You are a fucking disgrace.

I know. When it got back I missed the double 16.

2 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

On a walk and what do I spot but a fancy kentucky barbecue sat outside someone's hoose. I don't know if they got some spidey sense that a ne'erdowell was loitering outside their back garden but they came out and because I'm a scaff with zero shame I asked if they were chucking it and they said yes, please take it if you want it. So I lugged the rattly thing all the way home and a quick sand, spray with some rustoleum, a bit of woodwork to make new handles and I now own a snazzy big barbecue! I looked it up and it's worth about £200 so well pleased with that, despite me swearing never to use charcoal again after a disappointing nom nom nom thread experience recently.

947758458_restoredbarbecue.png.9b70ceb36af5bdd23f5772ece66ebde1.png

Charcoal>gas.

6 hours ago, coprolite said:

Sanded and painted wrought iron gate. 

Replaced drain pump in washing machine. Ok, it hasn't made it work again but i still did it. Heating element next. 

Genuine respect. A horror show of a job if ever there was one.

i was tasked to set the questions on this week's team WFH quiz. out of a possible 11 points, one person got 4, a couple got 2, some 1 point and a couple of them scored 0.

I don't expect i'll be asked to set the questions again, therefore i'm the real winner.

4 minutes ago, Bell™ said:

i was tasked to set the questions on this week's team WFH quiz. out of a possible 11 points, one person got 4, a couple got 2, some 1 point and a couple of them scored 0.

I don't expect i'll be asked to set the questions again, therefore i'm the real winner.

Setting a possible total of 11 points is deviant behaviour in itself.  

On 09/06/2020 at 11:07, Bell™ said:

This is almost perfection.

Did you have a question that had two possible answers, but refused to accept one of them as it wasn't the one you had?

12 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

This is almost perfection.

Did you have a question that had two possible answers, but refused to accept one of them as it wasn't the one you had?

no, i just set questions that i knew would be answerable, but it was very unlikely the folk in my team would know.

I did once set a quiz which was a drinking game for a pal's stag do. it was incredibly rigged (one question was 'name a four-piece band from Liverpool', he says the Beatles, but the answer i had written down was Carcass) and he ended up having to tan the entire 2l bottle of Strongbow himself. Might have contributed to why he tapped out at 11PM, in hindsight.

That’s a great combination. Ying and yang. 

Life’s all about balance. Saying that, if I had to drop one it’d be the running but I’m hoping keeping it up will help me curtail the stupid stuff when I’m back up the road.

26 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

FF X is a terrific game and story without question. It gets a bit easy once you unlock the 9999 hit level but a fun story.

Looking forward to Last of Us II. (Gaming thread for this pish I know)