Lockdown Achievements

6 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Completed GoldenEye on 00 mode.

Starting Majora's Mask tomorrow.

The level with the bunker and alarms is really hard on that difficulty. Used to play it at a mates bit and watch him drive himself insane trying to not get caught on camera then die as the heavy mob turns up with uzis.

One time managed to clear everything then Natalya decided to go the wrong way and got killed.

:lol:

7 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

The level with the bunker and alarms is really hard on that difficulty. Used to play it at a mates bit and watch him drive himself insane trying to not get caught on camera then die as the heavy mob turns up with uzis.

One time managed to clear everything then Natalya decided to go the wrong way and got killed.

Just sit in the corner & mow the c***s down as they come in the door.

Majora's Mask will be a joy. Best Zelda game ever.

16 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I wish I’d taken a photo of this before I’d started.

I assume removing a stand for a clothes drier would be a five minute job.

I hadn’t accounted for the thing being sunk into six inches of concrete.  Took an hour and burst three grinder blades.

I haven't tried the Ham and Mustard, no. Brannigans have scarred me for life from that flavour. 
I got 24 for £7. That's cheaper than wholesale. How much does your works vending machine sell them for? 
Edit : I could have got the Jalapeño ones but bottled it! Only other flavour was ready salted. 
We get them for 40 pence which is really decent.

1 minute ago, MixuFixit said:

much you want for it, I've no compunction to steal this from under my son's nose for crisp twenties

Get the boy to hawk it round the doors and see what someone will give him for it. 

On 06/05/2020 at 13:59, stimpy said:

My father in law brought me their old screen door last summer, said it doesn't fit then left it beside my shed. Dug it out yesterday, took it to bits, trimmed off a few inches and stuck it all back together and it fits beautifully. 

The other side of the pic is a wee step I threw together so the bairn can get in and out of the trampoline herself, ladders are no use due to her impairment. 

Sitting in the garden now scoping out my next project. 

IMG_20200506_135314.jpg

Is that a trampoline for 200 people?

On 08/05/2020 at 12:05, MixuFixit said:

If I told you it was built for my son would you find this information reassuring?

Abraham and Isaac springs to mind...

ETA: Up yours, GD

Edited by Jacksgranda