Lockdown Achievements

this absolutely belongs in here 😆

People having a 'really productive' lockdown told to shut the f**k up

The guidance comes after social media channels were flooded with smug posts about accomplishments at a time when most of the country is calling it a win if they get dressed before 3pm.

I am in a position that I have a full head of thick hair which due to the lack of hair dressing facilities has gone wild. 

I am now considering a full on mohawk like something out of mad max.

The only issue is I'm still working and I sometimes have to visit people during a distressing time. The last thing they will be expecting is the road warrior to stroll in and break the news that someone's died.

4 hours ago, stimpy said:

Spent all afternoon until about half six out in the garden shed being busy and now I've come in for my tea I'm not entirely sure what I've actually achieved. 

As long as she thinks you’ve been busy, result 

This proved harder that I thought.  Not enough drainage points and a pretty flat surface meant the water and dirt was gathering and lying.  So not perfect but a big improvement.
E177D930-7EEB-4451-A335-67469E03F70C.thumb.jpeg.5299dccc02907102f5aa653195778e32.jpeg

6525E548-88F9-4B43-8271-D06FC86BFF8A.thumb.jpeg.199294fd32bc8cc8c78f9c8565a4fee9.jpeg
Should have went inside instead of pishing in the driveway.

16 hours ago, chocolateankles said:

I fixed a broken chair

Fancy fixing another one? The dog ran into one of our metal garden chairs earlier and snapped a leg off (the chair lost a leg, not the dog). Mrs asks “can you weld it?”. Expect I’ll now be getting nagged until I find welder or learn how to weld.

8 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Fancy fixing another one? The dog ran into one of our metal garden chairs earlier and snapped a leg off (the chair lost a leg, not the dog). Mrs asks “can you weld it?”. Expect I’ll now be getting nagged until I find welder or learn how to weld.

If the metal is so thin that a dog running into it will break it I doubt it will be suitable for welding.

8 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Must be some size of a dug , probably best to get a new chair as it probably won't hold.