Lockdown Achievements

Got a new scratch courtesy of the dog running by holding a fir tree in his mouth.

89629BBB-FC45-4977-94D1-58F4F7447FF8.thumb.jpeg.4c985a3f488ccb503f77b12c4f21866d.jpeg
I think my wrist is chunkier than that.
That's like half my thigh.

31 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I've fished out a couple of German textbooks from the cupboard and I think I'm back on top of the main bits of grammar. I just need to start on learning a few thousand other words that aren't articles, pronouns, prepositions etc.

The Devil finds work for idle Hans...

Not an achievement in any way but could have been a glorious act of charity, as I left my car keys, including my house keys lying on top of my car from about 1300 yesterday until Mrs B noticed 5 minutes ago.

Good job I live in the safe haven of leafy FK5.

22 hours ago, philpy said:

Volunteered for the musselburgh and District resilience team, picking up food parcels etc for the vulnerable that can't get out for stuff and then delivering them.

Go Philpy!

He was doing a pish at the time.  If your wrist is bigger than his cock, you've been using it a lot lately . 
This is the lockdown achievement thread isn't it.
No longer having fingerprints might be mine now
^^^
Gemma-Collins-flaunts-weight-loss-in-a-leopard-print-swimsuit-as-she-hits-the-beach-in-Saint-Tropez.thumb.jpg.59effd4df32e93683c1960c8c28fb966.jpg
I look better than that in a swimsuit, not a difficult challenge mind you
Go muscles not show muscles [emoji3037]
Mine used to be from cycling, about 5 miles a day almost everyday from about 13 - 20.
Seeing the other pictures it didn't look as skinny. But still. Treat yerself to a proper dinner once in a while.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Not an achievement in any way but could have been a glorious act of charity, as I left my car keys, including my house keys lying on top of my car from about 1300 yesterday until Mrs B noticed 5 minutes ago.

Maybe says something about your car.

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

^^^^ thieves broke in and decorated the house.