Lockdown Achievements

I like to shave my balls and Mrs Par does my back but the legs are not hairy apart from a few tufts on the knees. 

Thanks for the unasked for and unneeded info on the clackerbag. About 90% of my body hair is the waist down, even after the usual maintenance routine.

22 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

It’s a leg, my height-restricted homie!

86926AD8-939E-4F39-B995-D260F3729C9F.jpeg

You have a woman's legs m'lord.  I wager they haven't danced a hornpipe going round the Cape of Good Hope in a hurricane. 

What was the damage for this? And where is it from?

It was about 60 quid. Made by a company called Innovation Fitness, got it from amazon however they’ve now sold out it seems.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Powerbar-doorways-inches-construction-assembly/dp/B00140TJ0M

You might be able to find more or less the same design made by other companies by searching “pull up bar no screws.”

Handed my notice in for one job and am about to start another where I'm not expected to come in so I'm basically being paid more to keep playing the Xbox and battering into the booze I've acquired for the next month. 

It was about 60 quid. Made by a company called Innovation Fitness, got it from amazon however they’ve now sold out it seems.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Powerbar-doorways-inches-construction-assembly/dp/B00140TJ0M

You might be able to find more or less the same design made by other companies by searching “pull up bar no screws.”
Would recommend the pull up mate. You can get them cheaper on Ebay. The manufacturer was selling damaged ones for £60. The damaged was a tiny paint chip.

It can be made into a dip bar as well.Screenshot_20200407-221610_eBay.jpeg

Would recommend the pull up mate. You can get them cheaper on Ebay. The manufacturer was selling damaged ones for £60. The damaged was a tiny paint chip.

It can be made into a dip bar as well.Screenshot_20200407-221610_eBay.thumb.jpeg.35b155e482758ec53ca6342f7a626e2b.jpeg

IMG_0847.jpg

Built this up the other day. Took me ages but well worth it

Am I the only person who can't do indoor exercising,  after a few minutes I'm bored stiff and j know it's not going to last. Outdoors fine, a few hours walking or cycling is no problem and enjoyable.