Lockdown Achievements

I have a 5 year old and toddler under 2. Stuck indoors. No real outlet for energy. Of course a vino relaxo is happening. It's not as if tanning a bottle a night. It's one or two whilst unwinding watching what ever shite she who was be obeyed has recorded.
Side note. She's dealing with the kids all day whilst I hide in my office.. working.

That’s absolutely fine. That’s a healthy relationship with alcohol. Not telling anyone they should abstain, just saying well done to the folk who are and are sticking to it.

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

One to tick off the list.

Arf! Feels a bit like some other form of infection that requires you to be much closer than 2m away from folk. Hoping to avoid having to get an antibiotic drip. 

Just now, Shandon Par said:

Arf! Feels a bit like some other form of infection that requires you to be much closer than 2m away from folk. Hoping to avoid having to get an antibiotic drip. 

Are you getting kept in hospital? I had to be kept in isolation with Ecoli in case I shit all over the place.

Are you getting kept in hospital? I had to be kept in isolation with Ecoli in case I shit all over the place.

Nah, just been emailing pics to doctor but said if no improvement that that would be next step. I think I can feel the infection easing a bit from my neck glands and leg maybe not quite as big. 

Just now, Shandon Par said:

Nah, just been emailing pics to doctor but said if no improvement that that would be next step. I think I can feel the infection easing a bit from my neck glands and leg maybe not quite as big. 

That's good mate. So you just email in pictures for a prescription? I wonder if I sent them a picture of me awake at night they would send out some valium?

That's good mate. So you just email in pictures for a prescription? I wonder if I sent them a picture of me awake at night they would send out some valium?

Yeah - beats sitting in the surgery reception. Email pics, he calls up, medicine appears at the chemist at the bottom of the street. It's worth a go for the sleepers too. 

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Yeah - beats sitting in the surgery reception. Email pics, he calls up, medicine appears at the chemist at the bottom of the street. It's worth a go for the sleepers too. 

I was only kidding, I was just wanting to get out my tits.

Sounds like it could be the future of doctors appointments though.