Lockdown Achievements

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Had a w**k and a nap on work time today. And a shite. 

I often do two of the three at work anyway, but it was nice to do them at home and be paid.

I did actual work as well mind, the stuff I'm paid to do.

I'm really hoping you go for a nap when you're actually at work but I'm suspecting I'm wrong.

5 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Was there not someone in the work colleagues thread trying to identify who was wanking in the toilets and just spraying the toilet seat

@KnightswoodBear iirc. Think he was trying to throw his colleagues of the scent by leaving the thread open on his monitor when he went for a coffee.

P.S. Snap!

Edited by welshbairn

Folk in our team furloughed yesterday, rest of us put on reduced hours today - my achievement is that, despite everything (the previous mentioned and a lot more) I’ve maintained sober through it. Initial reaction has been “f**k it, as well getting wrecked” more than a few times this past 2 weeks, but I haven’t.

11 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Folk in our team furloughed yesterday, rest of us put on reduced hours today - my achievement is that, despite everything (the previous mentioned and a lot more) I’ve maintained sober through it. Initial reaction has been “f**k it, as well getting wrecked” more than a few times this past 2 weeks, but I haven’t.

Well done! I can't imagine boozing lots will help folks' immune system if they get struck down either. 

14 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Doing great mate, keep it up. ❤️

Well done! I can't imagine boozing lots will help folks' immune system if they get struck down either. 

Doing great mate, keep it up. [emoji173]️

Thanks lads, really appreciate the positivity! There’s enough to be down about in general just now, add in personal stuff and the last thing that’d help is a hangover, guilt and fear.

Just now, NJ2 said:

Thanks lads, really appreciate the positivity! There’s enough to be down about in general just now, add in personal stuff and the last thing that’d help is a hangover, guilt and fear.

Had the same thought each day recently. Work is pretty full-on for me right now and the last thing I'd need would be those feelings you describe. 

Had the same thought each day recently. Work is pretty full-on for me right now and the last thing I'd need would be those feelings you describe. 

It’ll be a while (I think/hope) since you’ve had the feeling. It’s still no use and worth it, better keeping on the wagon! [emoji106]

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

It’ll be a while (I think/hope) since you’ve had the feeling. It’s still no use and worth it, better keeping on the wagon! emoji106.png

Cheers - must be about 20 or 21 months dry now. Have had dry spells before but it's honestly different this time. 

Cheers - must be about 20 or 21 months dry now. Have had dry spells before but it's honestly different this time. 

That’s a great effort mate, keep going! Might not the highs of getting wrecked, but it’s worth it to not have the lows after it.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Todays achievements will look a lot like yesterdays tbh.

A walk round Larbert Loch with the kids. Maybe feed the ducks.

Dinner will be homemade tagliatelle and meatballs. I have a loaf in the oven currently.

Your wife's expecting twins?