Lockdown Achievements

10 hours ago, Adam said:

That’s the one. Think I’ve had it before. I’ve had quite a few different bottles of Malbec from Aldi, including their French Syrah effort, and none have disappointed.

19 Crimes with its pungent taste of vanilla however, is fucking barking. Shame on you Throbber.

You have no idea what you’re talking about. 

Successfully worked around work IT settings to install my home printer and scanner to scan documents for a massive project I am working on.

Expecting some bother down the line if they do a program check but I get the feeling that as the director of pension admin is project lead my ingenuity might be a saving grace towards delivering project on time and it will be brushed under carpet once I promise to remove when project/ lockdown is over.

The joys.

48 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

135520211-fb1bde6e-0aa2-4224-a417-d68c94

This is lovely.  And it sounds like a Death Metal band.

I’ll get that on Sunday and report back. Unlike Monkman I will go into it with an open mind and forget that it was recommended to me by a very petty and pedantic individual who has offended me on several occasions.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I’ll get that on Sunday and report back. Unlike Monkman I will go into it with an open mind and forget that it was recommended to me by a very petty and pedantic individual who has offended me on several occasions.

Just remember that your Benson and Hedges and Lanliq eviscerated tastebuds might take some warming up to it.

4 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Just remember that your Benson and Hedges and Lanliq eviscerated tastebuds might take some warming up to it.

Swing and a miss there mate as I have never smoked in my life.

15B5D5B3-BE19-40A1-9420-CB08E089FF9C.jpeg