Lockdown Achievements

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I suppose so, but the numbers are still going down and it’s not like people will have plans to be elsewhere when we are in lockdown!

His workouts are hardly a revolution but fair play to him for doing it, I like doing it live as it’s something to plan your day around, if you just catch up later in the day there’s always a chance you will just put it off to the point you don’t do it which is something that happens when you are idle.

I'd imagine that people realising he's a fucking bellend won't be helping his numbers.

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

I'd imagine that people realising he's a fucking bellend won't be helping his numbers.

I don’t think it’s that as I’ve said, think it’s purely down to laziness as the lockdown kicks in even further.

I don’t mind his cook books and what he does on YouTube but when he starts fleecing people £100 to do his 90 day challenge then him and others of his persuasion can get in the fucking sea.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

I don’t think it’s that as I’ve said, think it’s purely down to laziness as the lockdown kicks in even further.

I don’t mind his cook books and what he does on YouTube but when he starts fleecing people £100 to do his 90 day challenge then him and others of his persuasion can get in the fucking sea.

Schools were recommending his work out for PE. So week one of enthusiasm over home schooling and the dawning realisation we don’t like our kids much will by around wednesday last week, will have seen his numbers drop.

3 minutes ago, RH33 said:

Schools were recommending his work out for PE. So week one of enthusiasm over home schooling and the dawning realisation we don’t like our kids much will by around wednesday last week, will have seen his numbers drop.

Yeah definitely, I still do it with my 2 yo (who I still like after a week in lockdown) and it gets our day going so I’ll happily keep doing them regardless. I’d imagine he’ll stop mentioning his numbers in next few days, he was wanting a million and got above 800 thousand which is good going as there will have been 2+ people watching on each account.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

I tried the generic Red Wine version of that 19 Crimes last week. I thought it was barking, a massive vanilla taste to it.

Give me a Malbec any day.

19 Crimes is absolutely honking.

Aldi do a lovely Ico Valley Malbec for around £5.50.  Before the lockdown came into force I relieved my local one of half a dozen.

I was in yesterday for milk and they had restocked, so will pick up another few bottles next time I'm in.

Also, their Carullo beer is really nice.

21 minutes ago, throbber said:

Yeah definitely, I still do it with my 2 yo (who I still like after a week in lockdown) and it gets our day going so I’ll happily keep doing them regardless. I’d imagine he’ll stop mentioning his numbers in next few days, he was wanting a million and got above 800 thousand which is good going as there will have been 2+ people watching on each account.

My youngest had a six hour time out at her dads yesterday. But by in large I still like mine! 

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

My favourite local kebab shop has closed until further notice and I'm gutted. As a result today I'm making a home made donner kebab from the Takeaway Secret book and I'm looking forward to it more than I should. 

IMO the hardest part of this is getting the chilli sauce right - but if you can crack that, you're in hog heaven from this day forward as it's great on so many other things - might even give mrs rugster an added piquancy 😉

this is a perfect base with which to start:  Lingham's Ginger Garlic & Chilli Sauce (from Amazon) - add a few chopped birdseyes, tin of passata and a heaped spoonful of lime pickle; boil it all up together for a bit - job's a good 'un...

Just now, Bairnardo said:
2 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:
Not so good.

I know. Wrong thread though

That's what I thought, too, but didn't want to point it out.

Still not good. What age is she?

7 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

IMO the hardest part of this is getting the chilli sauce right - but if you can crack that, you're in hog heaven from this day forward as it's great on so many other things - might even give mrs rugster an added piquancy 😉

this is a perfect base with which to start:  Lingham's Ginger Garlic & Chilli Sauce (from Amazon) - add a few chopped birdseyes, tin of passata and a heaped spoonful of lime pickle; boil it all up together for a bit - job's a good 'un...

I've made it before a few years ago and it was pretty good - I prefer a garlic sauce with my kebab to be honest, but on occasion have both chilli and garlic. Making both today will report back!

37 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

19 Crimes is absolutely honking.

Aldi do a lovely Ico Valley Malbec for around £5.50.  Before the lockdown came into force I relieved my local one of half a dozen.

I was in yesterday for milk and they had restocked, so will pick up another few bottles next time I'm in.

Also, their Carullo beer is really nice.

C75BA6D8-5159-45EE-A8F4-3E970FE1916E.jpeg