Lockdown Achievements

For the record, I like DA as a poster and I'm sure he's a decent guy off here so sorry if I come across as harsh but there's no need to be a sanctimonious p***k because you don't enjoy something others do. It's a tough time for everyone and we're all getting by in any way we can. Hardly like folk are waking up and reaching for the vodka to stop the shakes. I did have a drink tonight, tomorrow I'm not, I'm going to practice my keepy uppys. Stay safe people.

10 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

For the record, I like DA as a poster and I'm sure he's a decent guy off here so sorry if I come across as harsh but there's no need to be a sanctimonious p***k because you don't enjoy something others do. It's a tough time for everyone and we're all getting by in any way we can. Hardly like folk are waking up and reaching for the vodka to stop the shakes. I did have a drink tonight, tomorrow I'm not, I'm going to practice my keepy uppys. Stay safe people.

Bert you’re doing it wrong.  Have half a bottle of vodka then practice your keeps uppys.  Anything over three and you’re a sensation.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I just don't see the appeal in getting pished in your house so often.

Don’t think people are talking about getting smashed in this thread, just having a few drinks as they are off work and the worlds gone crazy.

Just now, throbber said:

Don’t think people are talking about getting smashed in this thread, just having a few drinks as they are off work and the worlds gone crazy.

Look a few posts up

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Bert you’re doing it wrong.  Have half a bottle of vodka then practice your keeps uppys.  Anything over three and you’re a sensation.

Unfortunately had the last of my Bison Grass vodka on my cornflakes this morning so that's out the window.

2 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Unfortunately had the last of my Bison Grass vodka on my cornflakes this morning so that's out the window.

Better on Rice Krispies dude.

Snap, Crackle and what the f**k are you looking at pal...

9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Look a few posts up

Are you talking about philpys post? You had gone on your wee rant about boozing previously to that post tbf.

Edited by throbber

The joe wicks workouts were closing in on a million people logged in for them last Wednesday/Thursday but he was down to under 600 thousand today. Not down to him IMO, mostly because our nation are a bunch of fat lazy slobs who get into a rut of laziness incredibly quickly. I expect him to be into the negative by the time this is all over.

Well I didn't manage the Chinese league and cup double. Won the cup but missed out on the league by 1 point in the end, a poor start to the season of 4 games without a win probably saw to that. 

Vladimir Weiss has been the signing of the century though, an absolute machine down the right wing. 

1 minute ago, throbber said:

The joe wicks workouts were closing in on a million people logged in for them last Wednesday/Thursday but he was down to under 600 thousand today. Not down to him IMO, mostly because our nation are a bunch of fat lazy slobs who get into a rut of laziness incredibly quickly. I expect him to be into the negative by the time this is all over.

How do you get negative views?

1 minute ago, NewBornBairn said:

How do you get negative views?

By people login in to specifically say they’re not watching as a form of protest. It’s why Katie Hopkins and Tommy Robinson are off YouTube now.