Lockdown Achievements

8 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Last nights Malbec went down very well, so much so it was accompanied by several gins.

Tonight, I’ll be trying this number for the first time. At a cost of £8.49 from Tesco. Will report back

7F3AF59A-3CEA-48F3-97B4-C07E2FD7B41C-2850-000001AE0EB76104.jpg

Get a 19 crimes when you’re there.

C6158F47-AFA5-4D4B-88FB-4204129C122F.jpeg

C6158F47-AFA5-4D4B-88FB-4204129C122F.jpeg.2e00fdd4208246601788d70cbd75f433.jpeg
Canny mind if I posted it on here before, quite liked the 19 crimes red but I had a bottle of 19 crimes white recently, think it was a Chardonnay maybe and it was absolutely revolting. Tasted offensively of vanilla. Its not often I can even pick a flavour but this was overpowering. One of the worst wines I have ever had.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I really like the Casillero Diablo range. No cheap but often get deals on them. Any of them for 5 or 6 quid is quality

Very familiar with their work, big fan but yet to try the reserva so hopefully won’t disappoint. 

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

C6158F47-AFA5-4D4B-88FB-4204129C122F.jpeg

I’ve heard mixed reports on 19 crimes. For a few of my mates, it’s their go to wine just now so will aim to try at some point in the next week or so. 

Just now, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, throbber said:

C6158F47-AFA5-4D4B-88FB-4204129C122F.jpeg.2e00fdd4208246601788d70cbd75f433.jpeg

Canny mind if I posted it on here before, quite liked the 19 crimes red but I had a bottle of 19 crimes white recently, think it was a Chardonnay maybe and it was absolutely revolting. Tasted offensively of vanilla. Its not often I can even pick a flavour but this was overpowering. One of the worst wines I have ever had.

If you have any left you might as well drink it now, silver clouds and all that. :shutup

9 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Very familiar with their work, big fan but yet to try the reserva so hopefully won’t disappoint. 

I’ve heard mixed reports on 19 crimes. For a few of my mates, it’s their go to wine just now so will aim to try at some point in the next week or so. 

I don’t know anyone who hasn’t liked it, Considering it is as cheap as £6 sometimes it really is a great buy. I sometimes get the one you are going to tuck into tonight and prefer 19 crimes. 

Please let us know what you think of it.

10 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Does your mum pin your drawings to the fridge throbbz?

She used to but I don’t live with her anymore. I pinned that one above my daughters cot and put the penis rainbow one in the bathroom. 

I had a delve through the depths of my freezer with the objective to clear out past mistakes, good ideas at the time,

uneatables etc.  , and make room for stuff that really will get eaten.

Discovered a pack of Vimto Eezy Freezy Pyramids.

Result !

I now have chairs to go with my nice "new" table.

De-mossed the mono blocking round the back today and went over the slabs with the pressure washer. Will do the mono blocking tomorrow and then the back garden is pretty much sorted until I can get to B&Q to get sand.

20200328_140204.jpg

I now have chairs to go with my nice "new" table.
De-mossed the mono blocking round the back today and went over the slabs with the pressure washer. Will do the mono blocking tomorrow and then the back garden is pretty much sorted until I can get to B&Q to get sand.
20200328_140204.thumb.jpg.4f9a86d3db2011ded4c86d7d20351ae6.jpg
Looks good. Tesco has play sand for essential shopping. Saves you going to B & Q.