Lockdown Achievements

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Par Jr. says the online school lessons have been good and she’s taking more in from the subjects she normally finds hard. 

The fact that Rentboy is now a eunuch and presumably isn't trying to sexually assault the poor lassie must be aiding her concentration skills enormously.

Sounds like your achievement is losing £12 to me

A childhood mate is a professor of English literature. I messaged him the other day, for his list of all time top 10 books. Managed to get them all ordered, along with a new pair of slippers and a 1000 piece jigsaw off amazon for £92. I had an £80 voucher I got from my work, so cost me the grand total of £12. I’m home tomorrow so lockdown will begin!

I've got the urge to learn a guitar or a ukelele, but I'll need to buy one first [emoji450]
Before you order from Amazon your stringed instrument of choice can I suggest you pull out all your saucepans and a couple of wooden spoons .......you could be the reincarnation of Ginger Baker.

It could fill your need to make music and save you some dosh.

Went out a run today for the first time in years. I play 7s and walk to work (when both of those things are possible) so I'm not a completely unfit sack of shit but I haven't done any kind of jogging outside that for a long time due to shin splints. Managed about half an hour before checking my heart rate and deciding I needed a lie down.

If my legs hold up I'd love to do that every other day.