Lockdown Achievements

I'm not on lockdown yet, however put myself in isolation for 14 days as I was in Bangkok last week. 

Yesterday was my 3rd day.

Gardening - tomatoes, lettuce, bananas, mushrooms & some other vegetables (not sure what the f**k they are)

Made bow and arrows with my son (he was also in Bangkok with me).

watched a few episodes of Seinfeld = up to s 5 e 3 now.

cooking &  cleaning.

wife came round with my 2 daughters (they are staying at her mothers).  Myself and son stayed upstairs and watched and talked to them from the window.  They stayed in the garden.  Quite strange not being able to cuddle them daughters, not the wife.

wasted lot's of time on P&B.... 

Yesterday I got round to spring cleaning my office (1st time for 7 years). Plenty of useless stuff found and chucked, although there’s more to do.
Today I got stuck into photos - albums were all over the place with hundreds of loose snaps. Now all a bit more ship shape.

Oiled a table and bench, did some reading, finished season two of Bob's Burgers, got myself back into a regular running routine. It's been a productive lockdown thus far and I hope to continue things in this direction. 

Cleaned the oven and then cleaned the bathroom and all the floors. Cut my finger, burnt my wrist and broke my best cup. When this is over, I shall be getting a bloody cleaner from now on.

58 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Re-sealed the bath. Any joiners or people that have re-sealed a bath before agree that white sealant/caulk is absolutely shite? Clear seems to be much better.

Hope you remembered to fill the bath before you resealed it.