The P&B Pub Quiz Volume 01

Ok, so we are going to try something tonight to see how it goes.

The first ever P&B Fitba Pub Quiz!!

It starts at 19:30, it's live, and it's free to join.

We have room for 500 players.

Register now at or just join in nearer the time at; myquiz.org/p/053678

Just for fun at this time! See you at 19:30!

110 users registered already, I think we're gonna need a bigger boat 😁

My questions are a bit crap tbqh, but if it's a hit then I'll spend more time working on it on other days.

Apologies for my angry response last night.

I really like the idea of this. A communities quiz, not too serious, bit of banter.

But it needs to be a better test. I could volunteer one but I'm sure plenty on here could do a better job than me. Questions have to be gettable, and multiple choice have to have distance to allow folk to work them out sensibly.

Dick campbell's she options should have been... A. 49, b. 56, c64 (or whatever the answer was), 9
Or d. 71.

Instead of was 63, 64, 65, 66.

I reckon his wife might even get that one wrong.

24 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Apologies for my angry response last night.

I really like the idea of this. A communities quiz, not too serious, bit of banter.

But it needs to be a better test. I could volunteer one but I'm sure plenty on here could do a better job than me. Questions have to be gettable, and multiple choice have to have distance to allow folk to work them out sensibly.

Dick campbell's she options should have been... A. 49, b. 56, c64 (or whatever the answer was), 9
Or d. 71.

Instead of was 63, 64, 65, 66.

I reckon his wife might even get that one wrong.

Fair comment. It was all put together in a bit of a rush yesterday. Was really just testing out the concept to see if it worked and was popular.

We had mostly very positive feedback, but we did hit a technical glitch as the system seemed to stall when we had 380 connected and the license we bought is for 500 users.

We also got feedback that the questions were a bit hard, and the age questions were a bit silly.

End of the day folk are able to google answers so we have to have it rapid fire, and the questions were designed to be a wee bit tricky.

Criticism noted though, we will be running it again tonight at 19:30 but this time we will only release the game code at 19:15.

Today's will hopefully be better.

Code will be tweeted at 19:15 and posted in here so if you want to play tonight look out for it.

I'm also exploring the possibility of increasing the room capacity.

40 minutes ago, Div said:

Fair comment. It was all put together in a bit of a rush yesterday. Was really just testing out the concept to see if it worked and was popular.

We had mostly very positive feedback, but we did hit a technical glitch as the system seemed to stall when we had 380 connected and the license we bought is for 500 users.

We also got feedback that the questions were a bit hard, and the age questions were a bit silly.

End of the day folk are able to google answers so we have to have it rapid fire, and the questions were designed to be a wee bit tricky.

Criticism noted though, we will be running it again tonight at 19:30 but this time we will only release the game code at 19:15.

Today's will hopefully be better.

Code will be tweeted at 19:15 and posted in here so if you want to play tonight look out for it.

I'm also exploring the possibility of increasing the room capacity.

As long as we're 2 metres apart...