Does Anyone Give A Shit What Steven Naismith Says?

I've spent the day with my calculator and crunched some numbers, lads:

Hearts fans - yes, obviously.

Hibs fans - yes, obviously.

Celtic fans - yes, they were *very* interested in his chat with the prone Johnny Hayes

Rangers fans - goodness me yes

Rest of the Scottish football fans - my maths only concerns itself with large numbers  greggy.png

Here’s what he said:

"It has been an extremely difficult decision to make but I believe it is the right decision," said forward Naismith.

"As players we were put in a difficult position by the administrators whereby we were asked to take a 75% pay cut to contracts that we entered into in good faith. 

"As players we collectively saw this as the only way to get Rangers Football Club out of administration by way of a CVA [company voluntary arrangement] and thereby protect the staff jobs and the history of the club and give the creditors who had also entered into contracts with Rangers in good faith the best chance of being paid.

"Both Steven and I and our agent fought hard with administrators during negotiations to insert clauses that offered protection to staff and players at the club. 

"I am extremely proud of the actions we took but I am disappointed and angry that Rangers Football Club no longer exists in its original form."

On 25/03/2020 at 23:45, naegoodinthedark said:

I’d be interested to hear his opinion on filling in potholes, as opposed to a more time consuming yet superior repair of the larger section of road.

Bet he’d want it patched, the c**t.

I'd personally suggest that the Transport Ministry reduces the maximum axle loads subjected upon the roadway, thus protecting it from excessive stresses and dilapidation. 

• 5 weeks later...
I'd personally suggest that the Transport Ministry reduces the maximum axle loads subjected upon the roadway, thus protecting it from excessive stresses and dilapidation. 

that’s liable to involve more lorries on the road which will negate much, if not all, the benefit and increase congestion and environmental impact

It’s a complex issue and I’d appreciate hearing what insight Toby Sibbick could offer

On 25/03/2020 at 19:12, JamieThomas said:

I've spent the day with my calculator and crunched some numbers, lads:

Hearts fans - yes, obviously.

Hibs fans - yes, obviously.

Celtic fans - yes, they were *very* interested in his chat with the prone Johnny Hayes

Rangers fans - goodness me yes

Rest of the Scottish football fans - my maths only concerns itself with large numbers  greggy.png

Which numbers were you crunching.  Certainly wasn't point per game or points of any form of you have Hearts in the conversation. 🤫