The Feelgood Thread

1 hour ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Pull it about three quarters of the way off, then "see-saw" it sideways rather than pulling straight.

You're welcome

(I've got a sneakin' suspicion some of the music gags are passing the youngsters by)

Cheers!

(I was thinking that earlier when I was down by the jetty)

8 hours ago, welshbairn said:

La Tortilla Asesina in Inverness are still delivering through Deliveroo. :)

Paid a fortune for tiny portions. Tasty enough but not recommended unless you're happy paying £30 a head. ^_^

I'll be even more impressed if you - or anybody - can get the ring pull lid off a tin of chopped tomatoes without any of the contents spilling when you have to apply 'just too much pressure' to remove the lid. Just off to change my tshirt.
Ooh, look at you with your chopped tinned tomatoes. Lucky bugger!

Although the Euros and Olympics are postponed, next Summer in terms of sport, festivals, events etc is going to be some fucking crack. 

I'll admit, I've nto given it a lot of thought until now but I'm already a wee bit emotional thinking about something as seemingly small as the first time we all get to go back to the fitba with our pals on a Saturday. Something that has been part of our lives for years and years and we've taken for granted. When we get back to doing it, it's going to be such a brilliant liberating feeling. 

Just thinking of it earlier today is giving me a lift. It seems so far off right now but it WILL come back. And it will be sweet. Just keep that things like that sweet feeling in mind whenever you're feeling pish. 

Until we get fucked 4-0 first game back and I want to go back indoors... :lol:

Guest Moomintroll
For you young ‘uns who weren’t around in the 80’s, enjoy! DO NOT skip a second of this thread winning effort...

Niptastic video, never really sure how they get away with it on daytime telly.

Niptastic video, never really sure how they get away with it on daytime telly.

Can’t say I’ve ever seen it on daytime tv that I can remember, but I don’t think there’s even meant to be lady-nips on YouTube.[emoji848]

Let’s just keep it quiet anyway.