Rubbish Bits of Otherwise Good Films

Bully Wee Villa

3 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

From Dusk till Dawn, he's not terrible.

She's not Asian, pretty sure she's French and white.  Point still stands.

On topic, Brad Pitt cameo in 12 years a slave.

Also, the bit at the end of Return of the King when Merry and Pippin jump all over Frodo, when he's lying in bed.  For the record, Frodo Baggins is an absolute c**t and the real hero of middle earth is Samwise Gamgee.

20 minutes ago, The OP said:

Fabienne (previously alluded to as the Asian) in Pulp Fiction is atrocious. Bruce Willis is basically shagging a woman with the mind of a ten year old.

Turns out she's Portuguese!  Thanks for the correction......I'd have continued to think she was Asian otherwise!

3 minutes ago, The OP said:

The Christopher Walken "watch" scene is terrific. You can't cut Bruce Willis or you'd lose that (and the phrase "I'mma get medieval on they ass").

Just cut the muff diving bit.

On 21/03/2020 at 10:25, Moomintroll said:

That bit in Predator where Arnie takes about a minute to explain some very basic stuff that you would really assume that a Special Forces Unit would have a handle on already, especially as they are about to enter a firefight where time will be of the essence.

Also the bit where he blows up a helicopter for no reason.

Film could have been over in ten mins. Or made more exciting by the predator shooting it down.

Lord of the rings is my favourite book and film series, nothing comes close imo.

While watching Return of the King in the cinema checking the time of the film and coming to the realisation that there is no time to do the battle for the shire at the end.

I can live with that because the way Peter Jackson did the film the battle for the shire would be another while film BUT to replace it with the complete shite ending they filmed aways ruins it a bit for me

1 hour ago, steelmen said:

Lord of the rings is my favourite book and film series, nothing comes close imo.

While watching Return of the King in the cinema checking the time of the film and coming to the realisation that there is no time to do the battle for the shire at the end.

I can live with that because the way Peter Jackson did the film the battle for the shire would be another while film BUT to replace it with the complete shite ending they filmed aways ruins it a bit for me

The "My friends, you bow to no one" scene always completely ruins me.

11 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
On 21/03/2020 at 01:57, tongue_tied_danny said:
The bit in Downfall where Adolf dies.
It would have been far more heartwarming if he bounced back and repelled the Russians. 

Aw spoilers ffs.

In fairness to Danny, the title is a spoiler on its own. They should have called the film "Downfall?"... keep the audience guessing.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa