The working from home, sent home when their businesses stop trading permanently or temporarily and isolation thread

35 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Off for three weeks, cant work from home so will be exercising in the garage, doing odd jobs and wee walks.
Going to try some online courses.

Is anyone actually properly working from home? Like 9-5?

Aye, the liars.

5 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Off for three weeks, cant work from home so will be exercising in the garage, doing odd jobs and wee walks.

Today I did 7.30 to 12.30. Stopped, had lunch, went to Asda then went for a walk round Strathy Park. Then did another hour from 4.30 to 5.30 preparing stuff for a colleague to work on tomorrow.

Its slow as fk accessing the work network drives through the VPN

15 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Yep. Got not kids and Mrs Mathematics is at work, so no distractions.

I literally got promoted 2 weeks ago to a Team Leader roll at work. So the last two weeks has been a crash course on all the Administration responsibilities the roll entails. I was having to go in up to yesterday, but the directors banned everyone from entering the building on Tuesday. So last day I went in was Monday. I've had to Set up files and transfering them to the cloud system so I can do work from home. I had a A4 work diary in my draw at work which I was going to collect yesterday with a few pieces of important information that would help me. But now don't have that information. It's good that I can contact my boss though as I'm not 100% sure of everything I can be doing. What a time to be promoted... 

1 hour ago, atfccfc said:

I literally got promoted 2 weeks ago to a Team Leader roll at work. So the last two weeks has been a crash course on all the Administration responsibilities the roll entails. I was having to go in up to yesterday, but the directors banned everyone from entering the building on Tuesday. So last day I went in was Monday. I've had to Set up files and transfering them to the cloud system so I can do work from home. I had a A4 work diary in my draw at work which I was going to collect yesterday with a few pieces of important information that would help me. But now don't have that information. It's good that I can contact my boss though as I'm not 100% sure of everything I can be doing. What a time to be promoted... 

Are you a baker?