Null and Void

holsten

41 minutes ago, bravehearts dad said:

Do they still have an open top bus on Tayside to use in victory parades?

C’mon The Rose 

Bad luck this season old chap. With the west teams involved now I'm guessing that's as close as you will ever get to requiring an open top bus of your own. 

Null and void ? Would declaring the tables as 'final' and possibly the top four have a play off before next season to declare promotion be an idea ? Or the bottom side play the top side in the division below ? No need to declare  champions, just promoted instead ? Just trying to find a way through the mess !

Null and void ? Would declaring the tables as 'final' and possibly the top four have a play off before next season to declare promotion be an idea ? Or the bottom side play the top side in the division below ? No need to declare  champions, just promoted instead ? Just trying to find a way through the mess !

It falls down due to teams having games in hand. In Division 2 in the West both Johnstone Burgh and Ashfield are outside the top 4, but are way behind in games played but are only 3 and 5 points behind 4th spot. Burgh especially would he very hard done to, and ultimately it doesn't matter about promotion and relegation as we move to the new set up and new conferences.

4 hours ago, GB65 said:

From what I’ve seen so far the Talbot fans are the only ones who are celebrating their “title win”. No of the others seem to be.

Correct if I’m wrong

Talbot fans are not celebrating, if you check the posts every negative remark is against Talbot, and all we are doing is bamming up all the bitter tossers and they are flapping like our new league flag.

The only way things could have been accepted i guess,was if the spfl finished and said it's points per game for every division , League down to the juniors. That way everyone is treated the same way and has to accept the outcome. Someone had to take the lead but they were scared -  and didn't have the balls to make a decision, no surprises there.

2 hours ago, Andy groundhopper said:

The only way things could have been accepted i guess,was if the spfl finished and said it's points per game for every division , League down to the juniors. That way everyone is treated the same way and has to accept the outcome. Someone had to take the lead but they were scared -  and didn't have the balls to make a decision, no surprises there.

Should the SPFL also have said that it was points per game for the Portuguese league and the Dumfries and Galloway Darts League 2nd Division too?

Talbot fans are not celebrating, if you check the posts every negative remark is against Talbot, and all we are doing is bamming up all the bitter tossers and they are flapping like our new league flag.

What about the ones celebrating on the Facebook page?

4 hours ago, GB65 said:

What about the ones celebrating on the Facebook page?

What about it, were talking about P&B. On another level what about the posters on Facebook that are taunting the Talbot fans. You can't cherry pick things that suit your agenda. In the cold light of day it was the region who selected Talbot as champions, not Talbot or the supporters. Take your gripe up with the WSJFA not us, it seems to be bothering you so unless the WSJFA overturn their decision I would stay off Talbot related social media if its causing you grief.