Null and Void

holsten

Ok not to sure whats going to happen with the juniors as i dip in and out of the new reconstruction thread but all I see are the same points being made and going around in circles.If we are starting a new set up next year then fair enough 

The only thing I can see now is this season being pumped through know fault of our teams.

Peoples jobs now on the line with the economy  tanking like a freight train or our loved ones being in danger of this virus 

I can only see one outcome of 2019-20   season being null and void regardless of how much money you have pumped into your team or how many games you have in hand 

Edited by holsten

Need to lockdown all non essential shops, pubs ect. It'll be armageddon if the government dont move faster on this. Italy were too late to act on it & now has more deaths than China. Very worrying times, isolate as much as you can. Stay safe 👍👍

Null and void can be the only outcome. Talbot have 12 games in hand over Clydebank and 9 over Buffs and we don't know when we'll resume football.

Hope everyone and their families are well during this and hoping every club survives through this too

Null and void is the only fair outcome in my opinion, but we will accept whatever decision is made. At the end of the day these are exceptional circumstances.

Think you're playing fast and loose with the word "fair". [emoji846]

I'd accept "least worst" outcome, based on limited options, but there's plenty of teams who it certainly wouldn't be fair for and others who would be huge winners, across all the leagues.

Guest Mick Kennedy

We should take guidance from senior football whatever their decision may be. If they can find a way of completing the season then so should we. If they decide to void the season then I fully understand we should follow that lead.

Guest Mick Kennedy
11 minutes ago, gaz5 said:

Think you're playing fast and loose with the word "fair". emoji846.png

I'd accept "least worst" outcome, based on limited options, but there's plenty of teams who it certainly wouldn't be fair for and others who would be huge winners, across all the leagues.

Yeh ano mate not at least me, if I don’t get us out this championship one way or another I will get the sack 😂 

I can’t believe the year I decide to come to junior football, the pyramid stuff really kicks of and now the season gets brought to a standstill with this virus, I think am a jinx 

2 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Yeh ano mate not at least me, if I don’t get us out this championship one way or another I will get the sack 😂 

I can’t believe the year I decide to come to junior football, the pyramid stuff really kicks of and now the season gets brought to a standstill with this virus, I think am a jinx 

Not many people could make this about themselves. Congratulations, you've managed it!

Edited by jimbaxters

3 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

Ergo...

4 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:

We should take guidance from senior football whatever their decision may be. If they can find a way of completing the season then so should we. If they decide to void the season then I fully understand we should follow that lead.

Tbh I would rather the juniors were pro-active and just wrote this season off without waiting on anyone else making a decision - as harsh as that may be to some teams.

I would hope for although not necessarily expect consistency across Scottish football
However, what's good for the SPFL might not be for the EoS or the WRJFA. Leagues need to make decisions based on what is right for their members and not anyone else. There's also massive disparities between league games left to play in the various leagues.

Brora are miles in front with games in hand, and only a few games left, and they have no relegation.

In my opinion they should be waiting on a directive from a national or international governing body. But this may start a flow.