Best/Worst Championship Ground

Best/Worst Championship Ground  

322 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tannadice before it was refurbished was a great stadium, now it’s horrible but sorry Alloa yours is the worst.
Best, I like Palmerston for the atmosphere but for the mix of new and old Firhill is my favourite.
Obviously Somerset would’ve won but I’m not going to vote for my own stadium.

Gayfield, Somerset, East End Park and Palmerston are all good away days with good views of the pitch. I prefer Tannadice to Dens Park, but it mostly depends on where they decide to put the away fans and how wanky the stewards are feeling that day. The Caledonian Stadium is shite, and the pigeon loft at Firhill is manky. They're definitely my two least favourite. Firhill got my vote, the redeeming feature of Inverness is the 70% chance of a scrap in the Morton support.  

I can understand the criticism of the Cappielow main stand, but the Cowshed has to be one of the best terraces in the country. The view from the top of the Wee Dublin End on a sunny day is excellent too.  

11 minutes ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

Gayfield, Somerset, East End Park and Palmerston are all good away days with good views of the pitch. I prefer Tannadice to Dens Park, but it mostly depends on where they decide to put the away fans and how wanky the stewards are feeling that day. The Caledonian Stadium is shite, and the pigeon loft at Firhill is manky. They're definitely my two least favourite. Firhill got my vote, the redeeming feature of Inverness is the 70% chance of a scrap in the Morton support.  

I can understand the criticism of the Cappielow main stand, but the Cowshed has to be one of the best terraces in the country. The view from the top of the Wee Dublin End on a sunny day is excellent too.  

As much chance of a sunny day in Greenock as 3 points at the Caley Stadium.

14 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

As much chance of a sunny day in Greenock as 3 points at the Caley Stadium.

Oh aye? Inverclyde yesterday. We'll collect the 3 points next time we're up - whenever that may be....... 

IMG_20200516_184008.jpg

1 minute ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Oh aye? Inverclyde yesterday. We'll collect the 3 points next time we're up - whenever that may be....... 

IMG_20200516_184008.jpg

What’s the rules again? Oh aye, geotags or gtf 😉

57 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Sorry, forgot to add a smiley at the end.

PS - the webbed toes are a godsend when we’re swimming.  👍😄

Wisnae really you I was meaning anyway 😉

40 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

Wisnae really you I was meaning anyway 😉

Ahh, right.

”To bee, or not to bee, that is the vexed yin.......”

(rid dot incoming, wait and see....... 🤪)

• 3 weeks later...

Firhill and the Caley thistle stadiums are the worst for me. For some reason I've never enjoyed going to Firhill and the caley stadium is just a soulless shit hole. 

Best stadiums are cappielow and Palmerston.