Best/Worst Championship Ground

Best/Worst Championship Ground  

322 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Pretty innocuous stuff, clearly talking about his own team's support and what they took to one game  relative to what they would normally take,

Wonder what part of the above Dele is struggling with....... 

Nah, life's too short to be bothered with it. "A big boy did it and ran away" is not much of an answer. 

8 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Wonder what part of the above Dele is struggling with....... 

Nah, life's too short to be bothered with it. "A big boy did it and ran away" is not much of an answer. 

Why are you mentioning me whilst talking to yourself? 

7 minutes ago, Dele said:

Why are you mentioning me whilst talking to yourself? 

*sigh*.........        There was no need to tag Random Guy to alert him to the post as he'd already have been notified that I'd quoted him. 

Therefore, either you tagged him because you're too dim to have realised that, or you were answering the question "who started the crowdwanking?"

I gave you the benefit of the doubt on that one. Looks like I was wrong. 

Just now, Rudolph Hucker said:

Therefore, either you tagged him because you're too dim to have realised that, or you were answering the question "who started the crowdwanking?"

I tagged him to get him to answer the part I quoted, hence why I quoted that part. 

If you could please refrain from mentioning me whilst having discussions with yourself or jumping to conclusions on my part in the future I would highly appreciate that. 

49 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

So, care to rethink on who started on the crowdwanking? 

22 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I mean, this season we took more fans away to Ayr than Dundee had for a home Scottish Cup tie against Premiership opposition, so theres that.

34 minutes ago, Dele said:

I tagged him to get him to answer the part I quoted, hence why I quoted that part. 

If you could please refrain from mentioning me whilst having discussions with yourself or jumping to conclusions on my part in the future I would highly appreciate that. 

Ahh, so you're just trying to wind him up again. That's believable, I suppose. 

And trust me on this - I'm more than happy to avoid you and your  posts whenever possible. 😁

1 hour ago, Dan Danger said:

It's OK to say you are wrong sometimes. You will feel better and have a better day - try it.

Wow, thanx for the advice! 👍

Sadly for you it’s not applicable here - as you would see if you read back through the thread - but next time I’m actually wrong I’ll maybe give it a try. Cheers.

25 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Wow, thanx for the advice! 👍

Sadly for you it’s not applicable here - as you would see if you read back through the thread - but next time I’m actually wrong I’ll maybe give it a try. Cheers.

Just can't bring yourself to do it. How sad

I’ve only been to a couple of Championship grounds but I really like Arbroath. Can’t wait to go back.

As for ones I’ve not been to:

(1) Dunfermline looks excellent.
(2) Ayr looks so old skool.
(3) Morton looks like it has a real identity.

39 minutes ago, Moo said:

Fucking hell, this Rudolph c**t gets wound up easily.

😳 not me, chum. I’m so laid back I’m nearly horizontal. My posts are typed with a smile, not a sneer; I leave that to others.

Have a nice day. 👍

I’ve only been to a couple of Championship grounds but I really like Arbroath. Can’t wait to go back.

As for ones I’ve not been to:

(1) Dunfermline looks excellent.
(2) Ayr looks so old skool.
(3) Morton looks like a cowp.

Just now, 19QOS19 said:

Somerset Park at Ayr is old school but gets a lot of good press for being so.  It just depends on tastes.  As an Ayr supporter I would like a new stand opposite the existing one.

17 minutes ago, honestman54 said:

Somerset Park at Ayr is old school but gets a lot of good press for being so.  It just depends on tastes.  As an Ayr supporter I would like a new stand opposite the existing one.

I think the big long terracing alongside the pitch is a major plus.

A cracking ground.  

It's up there with Morton's and ours.

1 hour ago, Moo said:

Fucking hell, this Rudolph c**t gets wound up easily.

Then, every time, goes out of his way to comment telling you how not wound up he is. Without fail.

37 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

😳 not me, chum. I’m so laid back I’m nearly horizontal. My posts are typed with a smile, not a sneer; I leave that to others.

Have a nice day. 👍

See?

I think the big long terracing alongside the pitch is a major plus.
A cracking ground.  
It's up there with Morton's and ours.

Really? I’m not saying Palmy isn’t good but I know two guys who won’t go to Cappielow because they’re over 6 feet and can’t fit in the seats. You have to rule it out on that basis. The one time we got on the terrace in the rain and it was taps aff can’t make up for a shit stand

25 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Then, every time, goes out of his way to comment telling you how not wound up he is. Without fail.

See?

😄 ‘ bout time you started to believe me then, chum, eh?
Time YOU chilled out, instead of dashing in to point out that I, gasp, dared to respond to a post (how dare I? 🤪).  Better still, put me on “ignore” , then your little sensibilities won’t be offended so often. I’ll try very, very hard not to be heartbroken if you do. Deal? 👍

(typed with a smile rather than a sneer. Even though you’re a bit of a knob.) 😄😄😄