Championship Manager 01-02

Div

I downloaded this last week after reading a Twitter thread about it. Straight from the box, 2001 players and all.

Currently almost finished my first season with Wolves, sitting 3rd in the First Division/Championship after adding a few old favourites like Marvin Andrews, Johan Andersson, Stefan Selakovic and Abel Xavier. The Belgian lad Rousel up front is a beast.

Glorious times.

6 hours ago, Wardy said:

Maxim Tsigalko. You’ll thank me later.

The bassa moved to Besiktas early doors so no chance I'm getting my hands on him. 

I'm now reliving the excitement of waiting for the Swedish season to end so I can poach all the decent relegated players for their £200k release clause fees.

I downloaded this last week after reading a Twitter thread about it. Straight from the box, 2001 players and all.
Currently almost finished my first season with Wolves, sitting 3rd in the First Division/Championship after adding a few old favourites like Marvin Andrews, Johan Andersson, Stefan Selakovic and Abel Xavier. The Belgian lad Rousel up front is a beast.
Glorious times.
Selakovic
Kerr
Said
Duff
Samba

Scandinavian players alone should piss it

1 hour ago, spud131 said:
7 hours ago, Wardy said:
Maxim Tsigalko. You’ll thank me later.

Was a quality player back in the day. Was there not always work permit issues if you tried to sign him as a British club?

Aye but there was a way round it, especially if you were a big club, If you give him like 30k wages. 

This game is throwing up occasional reminders of why I often contemplated chucking my monitor out the window back in the day.

Got promoted to the Premiership and finished a very respectable 8th in my first season up . The improved funds allowed me to do some decent business over the summer and I prepared for the Intertoto cup. 

Captain Pep Guardiola led the team out for the assault on Europe, built on a rock-solid foundation of Marvin Andrews and Phillipe Mexes at the back with Daniel Amokachi and big Dunc Ferguson reunited up front. 

Papped out at the first hurdle by a gang of Norwegian bus drivers. 

Tried following the descriptions and even a video tutorial on the ChampMan site but one of the database files gives a trojan horse warning when I try to download it and when I try the original database it doesn't work anyway. Wasted a few hours trying to get this done too. Pish.
Just tell the AV to ignore the trojan warning

Maxim Tsigalko

To Madiera

Hugo Rodrigues ( Lower Leagues Player)
Butra (Lower League Player)

Taribo West - Free

Absolute loads of players to get. Shame this didnt want to work on my PC as damon tools wouldn't reconise it to mount it and my disc version of the game cant go into laptop as it doesnt have a disc drive. Settled for playing Champ Man 03/04 instead as I got that working. FMs struggle to load on pc.

Edited by Yonas

57 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

Kennedy Bakircioglu is my all time favourite CM01/02 player, looks completely average to start with then the best player I’ve ever had in any team.

He was always one I looked for back in the day too. His stats are pretty average in my game at the moment, 3 seasons in. Another favourite, Kim Kallstrom, is my star player with 20 goals in the EPL last season. Mogens Laursen also very decent.

He was always one I looked for back in the day too. His stats are pretty average in my game at the moment, 3 seasons in. Another favourite, Kim Kallstrom, is my star player with 20 goals in the EPL last season. Mogens Laursen also very decent.
Stefan Selakovic is the main man. Just behind the strikers

1 hour ago, G_Man1985 said:
5 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

Stefan Selakovic is the main man. Just behind the strikers

Aye, already punted him on to Newcastle after he got me promoted.

I played this a while back with some friends, we all went Fulham. They accused me of cheating but I definitely did not. (What’s the point? ) but yeah, treble first season and the charity shield at the beginning of following season. Was unstoppable. 😂

C40C5ECA-9D3A-4B7A-8C22-2B206FFC858C.jpeg

A61BC9BA-96E7-4EFD-95B0-E92D76D367A9.jpeg

1FAC9A20-224F-4BA2-B8C3-77D650C766E8.jpeg

AC8CD1DA-0CCA-4724-8FFE-86F0055D7201.jpeg