Any Junor Teams Struggling Due To The COVID-19

We all know the covid 19 has devastated all football and we know clubs at all levels will struggle the longer this goes on. Are there any junior clubs in real danger of being crippled or folding due to no revenue coming in etc..

If so then hopefully there will be people out there who can help if any local  clubs that are struggling

4 hours ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

We all know the covid 19 has devastated all football and we know clubs at all levels will struggle the longer this goes on. Are there any junior clubs in real danger of being crippled or folding due to no revenue coming in etc..

If so then hopefully there will be people out there who can help if any local  clubs that are struggling

There won't be many not struggling.

11 hours ago, holmparkheroes said:

TBH Bestie, most junior teams struggle at the best of times.

Yeah I agree holmpark but every team/club is different, I just put the post up if there are teams in real danger right now. Some clubs will have problems but are better covered or organised if problems occur that's all. That's the thing, junior football has always been notorious for the community pitching in to help the club either in improvements or when problems occur.
We all don't know how clubs operate unless we are involved so its good to get it out there if any teams need help right now to stay alive

I think Black Pennel musta just had a shitty day with no brown sauce available and went on a rant there, not like him

Just now, Shanner said:

he was right though.

That's your and his interpretation, cause both of you must have that high an IQ that you know how each team is doing individually, which trust me, you don't, so you don't really know how each team is doing individually so that's the reason for the post  if there were any teams out there really struggling right now and needing help

but hey, some people love to be negative and try their best to be negative to others in the hope of putting them down but don't really look to help in regard to adding something really positive to the post

22 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

That's your and his interpretation, cause both of you must have that high an IQ that you know how each team is doing individually, which trust me, you don't, so you don't really know how each team is doing individually so that's the reason for the post  if there were any teams out there really struggling right now and needing help

but hey, some people love to be negative and try their best to be negative to others in the hope of putting them down but don't really look to help in regard to adding something really positive to the post

the question WAS stupid.

25 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

The problem was that the thread is negative. Do you think clubs want to come on here and air their woes? I doubt it.

57 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

Wasn't really being negative toward yourself, but your question / statement is so trite & banal that it didn't require to be made.

Today the Chancellor of the Exchequer announced financial assistance with Wages.

I wonder whether Junior clubs are in a position/eligible to receive this assistance or, indeed benefit from the many other means of assistance which are being brought in more or less straight away?

Does anyone out there know? Could it help semi-pro football clubs?

10 minutes ago, Dev said:

Today the Chancellor of the Exchequer announced financial assistance with Wages.

I wonder whether Junior clubs are in a position/eligible to receive this assistance or, indeed benefit from the many other means of assistance which are being brought in more or less straight away?

Maybe if they are declaring it and paying tax on it 

12 hours ago, Dev said:

That's designed to replace people's primary sources of income when they are laid off from a full-time job and to allow them to continue to put food on the table though. I'm sure it's not intended to also replace supplemental income earned, such as that earned playing semi-pro football.

I'd be shocked if anyone's actually making a full-time living out of playing non-league football in Scotland.