1) 38/42, never been to Galabank (Annan), Balmoral Stadium (Cove), St. Mirren Park or Cappielow!!!
2) 37/42 the above grounds plus Celtic Park, been there for internationals but East Fife haven’t played there since 1974 and we haven’t played them at all since 1984, we’ve never played Cove, ever, so that’s my excuse for that one and also we’ve never played in Paisley since they moved to their new ground, I’ve absolutely no excuse for the other two especially Morton!!!
But I’ve actually seen us play at 50 Grounds if you include defunct Clubs, Clubs that have moved to new grounds, Clubs that have amalgamated and Clubs that have been demoted to lower leagues!!!
3) My first ground was the original Bayview Park obviously and I my first away ground was Starks Park!!!
4) The last one I went to was the Excelsior a couple of weeks ago, third worst pies in the SPFL after Ibrox and Hampden btw. The last “new” ground for me to tick off the list was Falkirk Stadium, this season!!!
5) My favourite ground was the original Bayview Park, it was just the perfect Lower League ground, high terracing all the way around, a brilliant shed opposite the stand , when it was full it was rocking and the crowd seemed to be right on top of the players, big teams hated coming there, also the Bayview Bar was directly opposite the entrance and a big very decent Social Club inside the ground, imagine what a ground it would be if we had stayed and they had just built the new Stand where the old one was, it would be perfect, I better stop there or might start crying!!!
IMG_1259.thumb.jpg.5b71ddd96f59e6db9b5e2c6573eb750b.jpg
6) Central Park, absolute shittip!!!

Have to admit Bayview Park was a great old ground. Aye and Central Park is a shit tip

Haven't been to a few of the new grounds . Been to boghead but not the new one. Been to bayview but not new bayview. Not been to edinburgh city, annan,cove or peterhead but have been to all the rest and their predecessors and seen falkirk play apart from lesser hampden.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

On 17/03/2020 at 19:55, rockson said:

1)  All but Ross County, Elgin and Cove. Edit: forgot New St Mirren Park. (Only Scottish ground I've been to and not seen Sons play at is Grant Street Park, Inverness.)

I've also seen Sons at Old Bayview, Annfield, Firs Park, Shielfield, New Kilbowie, Broomfield, Shawfield, Old Douglas Park.  Edited to add : forgot Brockville. (Sadly I missed Cathkin - and Raydale.) And outwith Scotland, Park Hall Stadium, Oswestry.

2) All but Ross County, Elgin and Cove.

3) Boghead, first away was Hampden to see Queen's play the Sons in the 1960s.

4) Balmoor - this season.

5) After Boghead (natch,) Firs Park, followed by Glebe Park, then Cliftonhill - all nostalgia fests, football as it was and as it should be.

6) I don't have a least favourite.

I forgot Muirton too.

1) how many have you visited - 31/42

2) how many have you seen your team play at -  all of them

3) what was the first one you visited - Douglas Park, Hamilton (the old one)

4) what was the last one you visited - The Spaghettihad 

5) what was your favourite (for whatever reason you like) - Not sure, for some reason I want to say Tannadice.

6) what was your least favourite? - Alloa’s ground. Hate it. Even worse than Cowdenbeath.

Old grounds, no longer there that I’ve been to, which I haven’t counted - Kilbowie, Meadowbank, Love Street, old Douglas Park (been to the new one too), Brockville.

Edited by Scary Bear

On 17/03/2020 at 13:12, Disco Duck said:

Shamelessly lifted from Twitter!  Of the 42 grounds in Scottish professional football:

1) how many have you visited

2) how many have you seen your team play at

3) what was the first one you visited

4) what was the last one you visited

5) what was your favourite (for whatever reason you like)

6) what was your least favourite?

1. 39

2. 38

3. Tannadice

4. Penny Cars Stadium

5. Bayview Park

6. Ibrox

• 2 weeks later...
Shamelessly lifted from Twitter!  Of the 42 grounds in Scottish professional football:

1. 30
2. 28. I used to go to Tannadice as a kid with my grandad so haven’t seen East Fife play there. Also I’ve been to Firhill but we played Queens Park in a play off.
3. Old Bayview
4. New Bayview
5. Good memories of winning the league at East Stirling (Firs Park RIP), not part of the 42 so I would say Borough Briggs. Was always a great train trip up and a proper stadium.
6. Central Park - we never win.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I’m no where near you all, probably because I’ve a large family and too many commitments, work etc.

1) 12

2) 11

3) Apart from Links Park, The Glebe, Brechin City

4) Apart from Links Park, Station Road, Forfar

5) Gayfield, atmosphere was brilliant, cracking ground, cracking pies. The stadium is like something dating back to the 1920s. Got to hand it to these stinky Arbroathers, they do a grand job 😂

6) Ibrox (to watch Aberdeen) it’s a pit full of knuckle dragging half wits. They have no sense of humanity. I will never return.

The stadium on my hit list are;

Hibs, Easter Road

East Fife, Bayview

Raith Rovers

Dumbarton

1) 38 of the current grounds (Still to visit Elgin, Annan, Edinburgh City & Cove)

2) 37 of the current grounds

3) Tynecastle (1980 title decider)

4) St Mirren's new ground

5) Enjoyed recent visit to redeveloped Tynecastle despite the result.

6) Central Park

1. 22, used to have more but some have moved, and some have dropped out the league.
2. 22
3. Old Bayview
4. New Bayview
5. Um, Old Bayview, but that doesn't really count as it's not current, so probably Glebe Park, I've always liked it.
6. Central Park. No redeeming features whatsoever.

• 1 month later...

1) 40 out of the current 42. Still to do ICT (missed out when Edinburgh City played them in midweek) and did Ross County when they were Highland League and played Meadowbank in the Scottish.

I'll be doing the 41 of course. The franchise won't get a penny out of me 

2) I didn't see Meadowbank at Ibrox Celtic Park or Pittodrie. Thistle had to borrow Tynecastle for a game against Ayr and borrowed Easter Road for a testimonial. They played Celtic when the Hoops were at Hampden.

City have played at Easter Road and Tynecastle in local cup finals. Still waiting for trips to Ibrox, Parkhead, Tannadice, Dens, Rugby Park, Pittodrie, Airdrie, Dumbarton, Ross County, Palmerston, McDiarmid, Cappielow.

3) Easter Road. Mate was a Hibee. 

4) With City-Glebe Park (went there with Meadowbank). In general- Cove Rangers. 

5) Ross County was fun- Meadowbank beat them 6-1. Ground has changed a bit since then though.

6) Didn't particularly care for being an away fan at Parkhead although I saw St Johnstone win the Scottish Cup there and that was OK 

I've been to over 200 different grounds, mostly Scottish. Some like Annfield and Newtongrange's Victoria Park are now housing estates. The last game I was at was a new ground for me- Dundonald v Dunbar 

1. 42

2. 0

3. Hampden Park

4. I finished the 42 at Cappielow, but the last one I've been to was Tynecastle

5. Elgin City

6. purely based on the ground itself Airdrie, based on the matchday experience itself Ibrox

1. 26 including the C&G Systems

2. 26

3. Ibrox

4. C&G Systems

5. I like Somerset Park. Has a proper old fashioned feel to it. whilst still being a decent place to watch a game of football. 

6. 4 way tie. Falkirk stewards are arseholes, Central Park in Cowdenbeath is an absolute hovel and Stair Park has the unlucky combination of being a poor ground and a really horrible journey by suppoerters bus. Cappielow's main stand is unfit for purpose - horrible place to watch football and the lack of facilities for away fans is really poor.

1.  42

2.  37. Missed Peterhead, Dumbarton and Elgin trips. Also ICT have never starred at Annan or Cove. Also missed Berwick but they're not in the league any more.

Did see Caley at Elgin though as well as old Peterhead. Also seen ICT at Telford St,  Love St, Boghead, Brockville, Bayview, Firs Park and Gretna.

(Also  seen them at Astra Giurgiu, Birmingham, Fleetwood plus 2 grounds in Lewis and a few Highland League)

3. Tynecastle

4. Alloa on 7th March.

5. Tynecastle probably, or Easter Road.

6. Like them all, even the shite ones.

Edited by The Mantis

1. 32/42 - Annan, Brechin, Celtic, Cove, East Fife, Elgin, Forfar, Montrose, Peterhead, Stranraer. Hope we get relegated again next season tbh.

2. 27/42 - Arbroath, County, Rangers, Spartans*, Stenny

3. Ibrox. Rangers 7-1 St. Mirren, 2000

4) Firhill. Partick Thistle 0-0 QotS, 2020

5) Tynecastle is the obvious answer but tbh I just like cutting about different parts of Scotland. Cowdenbeath is a great away day. It's an utter shitehole but that adds to the intrigue.

6) Airdrie/Clyde. Can't think of a time I've been to a pub near either of them. Easy to get home from though. I've never been to Celtic/Rangers apart from when I was dragged to Ibrox as a kid and I don't really intend on going again.

Edited by Smurph
oxford comma

1) 36/42. Missing East Fife, Montrose, Albion Rovers, Annan Athletic, Cove Rangers and Stenhousmuir.

2) 36/42

3) Victoria Park though strictly Telford Street but it wouldn't be on the list of 42.

4) Tulloch Caledonian Stadium.

5) Easter Road. Great ground and a great location.  

6) Ibrox. Inhabited by utter vermin and the game experience is usually spent having to avoid being hit by lighters or pies and avoiding being attacked outside the ground.

1) How many have you visited? 37/42. I have Annan Athletic, Brechin City, Cove Rangers, Edinburgh City and Elgin City to go. 

2) How many have you seen your team play at? 37/42.

3) What was the first one you visited? Partick Thistle, but if we're excluding our own team: Celtic, although it was for a Scotland match (2-0 vs. Austria in '97). 

4) What was the last one you visited? Arbroath.

5) What was your favourite? Hearts.

6) What was your least favourite? Arbroath (wind ruined the match) or Alloa Athletic (coldest I've ever been).

Old Bayview was brilliant.  Was there as a 13 year old  in early 98-99 to see The Caley beat East Fife 5-1.  Up front that day was Martin Bavidge and Duncan Shearer.  I ended up being the away end ball boy as both teams strikers kept blasting the ball high and wide to the back of the terrace (despite us scoring 3 at that end).

In the 2nd away game at East Fife that season they had moved to New Bayview, again I thought it was a great wee ground, even though we lost 3-2.

• 1 month later...

1) 42/42. Have seen Airdrie play at Love Street, Shielfield Park, Raydale Park and Airdrie reserves at Lesser Hampden. I also made it to Medowbank. I have been to Cathkin Park as it is currently and watched an amateur game so I'm counting it! Hoping to make it to the greyhounds at Shawfield at some point to tick it off the list. 

2) Haven't seen Airdrie at Pittodrie, Gayfield, Balmoral Stadium, Tannadice, Ainslie Park, Borough Briggs, Easter Road, Caley Stadium or Fir Park so 33/42. 

3) Somerset Park for THAT game in 02. 

4) In terms of the 42, Tannadice in 17/18. Went up with a St Mirren supporting mate the night they could have clinched the title (they got beat 1-0). 

5) Tynecastle, Somerset, Palmerston and the Angus grounds are my favourites. Proper football grounds. Any ground with a bit of character or atmosphere makes the day out that bit better. 

6) Most all-seater stadia are terrible as a rule but New Bayview is probably the worst. Broadwood is crap as well. 

1) 28

2) 28

3) Firhill. For an away game, 1-1 draw with Airdrie at New Broomfield in 2001

4) Firhill again. Away game was our recent 2-1 defeat to Arbroath at Gayfield

5) Tynecastle, followed by Easter Road. Edinburgh away days are the biggest miss now that we’re a shambles

6) Broadwood - in the middle of nowhere and have never been when it’s not been utterly Baltic

Edited by Nightmare