Shamelessly lifted from Twitter!  Of the 42 grounds in Scottish professional football:

1) how many have you visited

2) how many have you seen your team play at

3) what was the first one you visited

4) what was the last one you visited

5) what was your favourite (for whatever reason you like)

6) what was your least favourite?

Mine:

1) Been to 42, although over a fairly extended period of time!

2) Seen Falkirk play at 35/42.  Not seen us play at Celtic, Airdrie, Montrose, Peterhead, Cove, Edinburgh City or Elgin (haven't seen us play those last two at all!).  Not see us play against Rangers or Queens Park at their grounds.

3) Ochilview was the first visited.

4) Last one was Cove's ground

5) I've not been since the new stand was finished, but I love Tynecastle.  Best atmosphere and great pubs, and we've had a few decent results there. 

6) Albion Rovers has no redeeming features for an away fan.  One of the only times I've been to Cowdenbeath we got beat 4-1.  I'll call it a draw!

1) Only grounds I haven't visited are Ross County, ICT and Cove.

2) All except for the above mentioned clubs, Celtic and Kilmarnock.

3) Boghead for obvious reasons, I think my first away game might have been our Scottish Cup replay at Motherwell.

4) McDairmid Park

5) Love trips to Gayfield, but one of the best days out I've had was at Easter Road.

6) Clyde. Always freezing and in an absolutely nothing area.

1) Visited 32/42 

2) Seen East Fife play at 31 - Tannadice is the only one I've been to but not seen East Fife play at.

3) Old Bayview is the first ground I went to. First of the current 42 was Central Park.

4) I think the most recent one to be ticked off the list was Rugby Park, which must have been around 2012/13.

5) Gayfield. Great old fashioned ground where you're close to the action with plenty of covered terracing.

6) Probably The Falkirk Stadium. Shite to get to and don't like being behind the goals.

Shamelessly lifted from Twitter!  Of the 42 grounds in Scottish professional football:

1) 38 - Got Cove, Edinburgh, Hearts and Dundee United to do.

2) 34 - I think, Stranraer had a spell in the 2000’s bouncing about from 3rd division to 1st and back down. Was great for ticking grounds off.
Missed us play Aberdeen away, although have visited for Scotland games.
We haven’t played at St Mirrens new ground yet.
Not played Celtic away in my time following Stranraer nor have we been away to Kilmarnock.

3) Stair Park bound to be the first although I can’t remember it.
First away ground would be the Forthbank.

4) Stair Park for our home game against Montrose. Last away ground was Ibrox. Been a really a pour effort on my part when it comes to away games this season.

5) Tricky one. Used to enjoy all the Angus grounds with Arbroath being the favourite but got sick of the lot of them. Would maybe opt for Easter Road. Good memories of Stranraer winning there. This was prior to a lot of the works have returned since and just something about the place I like, hard to put my finger on it though.

6) Airdrie - We have and awful record there, the ground is soulless, the fans that sit at the segregation end are endless, pies are overpriced.

The only three grounds I haven't been at are Edinburgh City,Elgin,Annan and Gretna. i have also been in Cathkin,Broomfield,Shawfield,Anfield,Bayview,New Kilbowie. That's it as far as my memory goes.

Love Street,Douglas Park, Boghead, East Stirlings ground Fir Park, Muirton are others That I have visited

Edited by steakngravy
Memory re-call.

7 minutes ago, steakngravy said:

The only three grounds I haven't been at are Elgin,Annan and Gretna. i have also been in Cathkin,Broomfield,Shawfield,Anfield,Bayview,New Kilbowie. That's it as far as my memory goes.

Good effort!  I can only add Brockville and Annfield into my defunct list.

17 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

6) Probably The Falkirk Stadium. Shite to get to and don't like being behind the goals.

Would love to argue back but I understand it!  I like TFS from a scale, view and facilities perspective.  Lack of a 4th stand is annoying and lack of atmosphere most weeks as well but the location is the biggest bugbear - near nothing, particularly train stations.

Got Aberdeen, Motherwell, Arbroath, Ross County , Montrose, Elgin, Annan to do.

Ive never seen us play Edinburgh City either but I did go to Ainslie Park for a Falkirk Dunfermline Reserve game a few years back so Im counting that one :)

Edited by Senor Bairn

1. 36/42 Still to go to Hamilton, Ross County, ICT, Albion Rovers, Cove and Elgin.

2. I haven't seen Dumbarton at Killie.

3. Boghead. Firhill was my first away ground although Clyde were the home team.

4. Balmoor. I'm assuming this means the last visited for the first time.

5. Pittodrie. Big ground and great pubs/city. Favourite smaller venue would be Gayfield.

6. Probably the Indodrill. It's never been great weather in Alloa when I've been (even in May) and the pubs are as dreich as the weather. I've never seen us lose there, so swings and roundabouts.

1. 36/42 I’ve not been to Aberdeen, Hibs, Ross County, St Mirren, Dunfermline and Cove

2. 31 Not seen Clyde at Celtic, Hearts, Motherwell, Dundee United, Brechin 

3. Broadwood 

4. Falkirk Stadium

5. Really like Stirling’s ground. Ideal size, we normally take a good support and it’s a decent day out 

6. Although I loved the days out to Edinburgh, Ainslie Park is a right horrible place to watch football

1) how many have you visited - 31

2) how many have you seen your team play at - 31

3) what was the first one you visited - Bayview, prob around 1973

4) what was the last one you visited - Falkirk  

5) what was your favourite (for whatever reason you like) - Tynecastle. Great atmosphere, how a ground should be

6) what was your least favourite? - Ibrox. Shite view, get treated like dirt by mutants

40. Only Ross County and Cove to go. Also been to Boghead, New Kilbowie, Douglas Park, Meadowbank Stadium, Muirton Park, Love Street, Broomfield, Shawfield, Bayview, Brockville and Annfield.

As above.

Boghead. First away game was at New Kilbowie.

Broadwood

Boghead

Ibrox

1) Been to 40 

2) Seen Falkirk play at 40/42.  Not seen us play at Edinburgh City or Cove Rangers.

3) Brockville was the first visited. Love Street the first away ground

4) Last one as in recent would be The Falkirk Stadium, last one as in out of the 42 to check off would be Annan Athletic 

5) Tynecastle does stick out and East End park, I do enjoy Somerset park and QoS also

6) Morton when in the stand, pity as I used to enjoy when the terrace was split. A mention for Cowdenbeath behind the wire mesh also

Edited by MrDust

1) 38/42, never been to Galabank (Annan), Balmoral Stadium (Cove), St. Mirren Park or Cappielow!!!

2) 37/42 the above grounds plus Celtic Park, been there for internationals but East Fife haven’t played there since 1974 and we haven’t played them at all since 1984, we’ve never played Cove, ever, so that’s my excuse for that one and also we’ve never played in Paisley since they moved to their new ground, I’ve absolutely no excuse for the other two especially Morton!!!

But I’ve actually seen us play at 50 Grounds if you include defunct Clubs, Clubs that have moved to new grounds, Clubs that have amalgamated and Clubs that have been demoted to lower leagues!!!

3) My first ground was the original Bayview Park obviously and I my first away ground was Starks Park!!!

4) The last one I went to was the Excelsior a couple of weeks ago, third worst pies in the SPFL after Ibrox and Hampden btw. The last “new” ground for me to tick off the list was Falkirk Stadium, this season!!!

5) My favourite ground was the original Bayview Park, it was just the perfect Lower League ground, high terracing all the way around, a brilliant shed opposite the stand , when it was full it was rocking and the crowd seemed to be right on top of the players, big teams hated coming there, also the Bayview Bar was directly opposite the entrance and a big very decent Social Club inside the ground, imagine what a ground it would be if we had stayed and they had just built the new Stand where the old one was, it would be perfect, I better stop there or might start crying!!!

IMG_1259.thumb.jpg.5b71ddd96f59e6db9b5e2c6573eb750b.jpg

6) Central Park, absolute shittip!!!

3 hours ago, Disco Duck said:

Of the 42 grounds - 

36. Not Cove, Annan, Edinburgh, Peterhead, Stranraer, or New Methil.

Assuming not to include Falkirk, of the current 42, Ochilview.  First original away ground would have been the Shire's Firs Park. 

Dumbarton. 

Like many others have said Tynecastle is such a good atmosphere, a great day (& night) out. Especially if we get to issue a resounding GIRFUY to the Jambo tykes.  Honourable mentions to Somerset, Palmerston & Arbroath. 

Really close call between Motherwell & Ibrox.  We're always playing against 12 at both grounds, both sets of supports are utter pond life, and getting to and from either dump of a ground is not at all pleasant. 

Of the all seaters, Tynecastle is definitely the best. Absolutely cracking atmosphere in there when it's full.

Including old grounds, then old Bayview is still my favourite. Might be biased but of the traditional grounds it nudges ahead of Gayfield for me due to the steepness of the terraces.

The only other old grounds I've been to are Love Street and Boghead. Would have loved to have gone to Brockville and Broomfield.

1. 30 of the current grounds (also been to Meadowbank, Douglas park, Love St, Brockville, Boghead, Firs park, Sheilfield, Raydale park, Spartans watching the Fife & old Bayview).

2. 28, watching East Fife, Celtic park was for a Scotland game, Mcdiarmid once for my old school playing in the Scottish cup semi there and once for Dunfermilne v Hafnafjordor held there.

3. Old Bayview v Celtic, 1984. 1st other ground would be Tannadice, or Dens.

4. Tynecastle, when we played there in the league cup 3 seasons ago.

5. Each ground has its own unique character, they are all an adventure of sorts, whether its to pastures new, or just memories of old trips there. Always hope we draw Hibs away, as Easter Road's the biggest one I've not been to though.

6. City Park Edinburgh. Spartan's old ground. Played there in the cup during Steve Archibald's reign, It was a dump, muddy banking to stand on, a condemned stand, got lost trying to find it & we drew!

I only need Galabank for the set, possibly Edinburgh City if they are moving to a new ground.

Also racked up a good few old grounds:  Annfield, Bayview, Boghead, Brockville, Broomfield, Douglas Park, Firs Park, Kilbowie, Meadowbank, Muirton, Raydale Park, Recreation Park (Peterhead), St Mirren Park, Shawfield, Sheilfield.

Interestingly 6/10 of the teams in L1 have relocated.