Tedious Covid-19 Poll Alert

The Great/Utterly Pointless* Covid-19 Poll (delete as applicable)   

130 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I thought it would be fun (I'm fucking bored) to have a poll on what the good people of P&B thought should happen with what remains of the pandemic-ruined season. This is based on the assumption that this thing lasts ages and it's not practicable to play the remaining fixture within an acceptable timescale. 

2 hours ago, itzdrk said:

All care I have for football has emptied. 

Surely this unplanned break should solidify your love for football as you realise that without it, ultimately, life is meaningless. 

I'm already missing setting my alarm for 3:40am on a Sunday morning to invariably watch my team get beaten by in a dire game in a toxic atmosphere. I fucking love it. 

Whatever decision is made could financially hurt a lot of clubs maybe even kill them off. But voiding seems the only logical conclusion that wont end in legal wranglings - obviously there will be clubs (managers/owners & fans - including P&B regulars) absolutely seething - but the fallout with be possibly more entertaining than if they tried to play the remaining games!!!!

6 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Why no option for "continue the season when able from where we are now"??

That would get my vote...

Without this option the poll should be  voided.

It would also get my vote.

Play this season to a finish whenever it is safe to go back.

2021/22 season each team faces each other only twice (once home, once away). 

Depending on when we go back, 2021/22 League Cup group stage to be one game against each opponent, or two games (one home, one away). 2021/22 Scottish Cup to exclude Junior and Amateur teams for one season only.

Start 2022/23 as usual.