what are we going to do now?

going to live matches is no longer an option but theres also the televised stuff that I would watch a lot of,on sundays in particular.

found myself watching new England-Chicago from the MLS last night,youll get games for that on freesports.a new low

think the aussie league is still playing,thats on BT

youtube should get you Russian premier league

as always "live football on tv" is your friend,as is the live streaming options on bookie sites for obscure stuff.

to my delight I realise I also have the option of catch up for most of the season through my premier sports sub,stuff I didn't have time to watch

or we could just do something constructive with our time😬

Guest Moomintroll
going to live matches is no longer an option but theres also the televised stuff that I would watch a lot of,on sundays in particular.
found myself watching new England-Chicago from the MLS last night,youll get games for that on freesports.a new low
think the aussie league is still playing,thats on BT
youtube should get you Russian premier league
as always "live football on tv" is your friend,as is the live streaming options on bookie sites for obscure stuff.
to my delight I realise I also have the option of catch up for most of the season through my premier sports sub,stuff I didn't have time to watch
or we could just do something constructive with our time[emoji51]

11 minutes ago, steve55 said:

Can i suggest people buy stuff from your clubs shop, this will bring in much needed revenue while the games are off. 

You could get this, it'll keep you company when you're in isolation.

DnCo_MGXsAAhPVl.jpg

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

1 hour ago, steve55 said:

Can i suggest people buy stuff from your clubs shop, this will bring in much needed revenue while the games are off. 

I'm not sure the clubs would get all the money. You'd be better served just donating your pennies to the club. 

• 2 weeks later...