Dire patter.

Closet H/Closet T/ word patter is the worst kind of patter.

It assumes we're aw

Inbred

c***s

Wankers

Inbred

Religious

Inbred

c***s.

Wankers.

We're no.

We're Motherwell/ insert diddy team/

We do what we want.

#FTOF

[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

You just know Deky is the type who thinks Mrs Brown's Boys is hilarious, cutting edge comedy. 

On the flip side, first ive actually seen him post here in years which is good to see, I actually thought he was dead....

.....like we all will be in three months. 

I must confess the diet H** nonsense irritates me.  I suppose if your intention is to irritate the opposition supporters it's the easiest thing in the world to compare them to the knuckle dragging old Firm supporters.   

I would prefer if folk used a wee bit more imagination and intelligence with their insults, but if you're a bit thick...

Guest Moomintroll
Patter police - that's all we need - telling us where we're all going wrong.  
Fish-tank shitebag - f**k off. 
Fish-tank shitebag sounds like a lyric from Pink Floyds' Animals

48 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

I must confess the diet H** nonsense irritates me.  I suppose if your intention is to irritate the opposition supporters it's the easiest thing in the world to compare them to the knuckle dragging old Firm supporters.   

I would prefer if folk used a wee bit more imagination and intelligence with their insults, but if you're a bit thick...

^diet H**, imo

Given an element of your support blatantly act like **** yet the club and remainder of your support haven’t fully embraced the vileness of the govan club, diet **** is pretty apt, no?

13 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Given an element of your support blatantly act like **** yet the club and remainder of your support haven’t fully embraced the vileness of the govan club, diet **** is pretty apt, no?

Another easy response for some of the bigoted chanting aimed at Steven Gerrard by your lot lately.  ;)

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

Another easy response for some of the bigoted chanting aimed at Steven Gerrard by your lot lately.  ;)

Hopefully you wont have to worry about what Aberdeen fans sing about next season in the Championship. Let us know what Ayr United fans sing about. 

Is that good Patter?

4 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
12 hours ago, paranoid android said:
Patter police - that's all we need - telling us where we're all going wrong.  
Fish-tank shitebag - f**k off. 

Fish-tank shitebag sounds like a lyric from Pink Floyds' Animals

Ha Ha Charade you are..................☺️

16 hours ago, deky said:

Closet H/Closet T/ word patter is the worst kind of patter.

It assumes we're aw

Inbred

c***s

Wankers

Inbred

Religious

Inbred

c***s.

Wankers.

We're no.

We're Motherwell/ insert diddy team/

We do what we want.

#FTOF

emoji1022.png󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Aren't you the gadgie who posted a tear-stained rendition of 'In Yer Gorgie slums' the very day Hearts thumped Rangers out of the Scottish Cup?

12 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

You just know Deky is the type who thinks Mrs Brown's Boys is hilarious, cutting edge comedy. 

On the flip side, first ive actually seen him post here in years which is good to see, I actually thought he was dead....

.....like we all will be in three months. 

You missed him on the Hearts v Rangers thread?