Clubs going bust due to cv19

On 31/03/2020 at 10:41, Reggie Perrin said:

I appear to have inadvertently offended a Partick Thistle fanemoji853.png
My sincere apologies to any Thistle fans upset by my post with the exception of the poor sensitive wee soul above who can go and take a f**k to himself.

Two points

1. Be more specific and less anti Glaswegian

2. It's our hobby to upset them if possible. You find your own victims.

Shouldn,t be too long till MP,s/MEP,s announce taking a pay cut along with the unelected Royal Family
After all,we,re all in this together

Have we still got MEPs? Might as well just resign their positions, won’t be going back to Brussels anytime soon if ever.

3 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

Can think of f**k all worse than this happening. Bad enough having them in the league system already never mind mini versions.
Screenshot_20200405_102546_com.android.chrome.jpeg

Both arse-cheeks probably sitting there willing for lower league clubs to go under. They can piss off!!

On 02/04/2020 at 10:12, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Two points

1. Be more specific and less anti Glaswegian

2. It's our hobby to upset them if possible. You find your own victims.

You can't upset Jags fans. 

We just laugh at your sad obsession with us and the soulless dump that you now call home.

4 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

Can think of f**k all worse than this happening. Bad enough having them in the league system already never mind mini versions.
Screenshot_20200405_102546_com.android.chrome.jpeg

Why does this mince keep coming up? No support for this outside 3-4 so called bigger clubs. Would be death of our game.. fans in lower league will just not go to the games. I for one would be finished; not been to a Challenge Cup game since they introduction of the youth teams, that’s what they are, utter nonsense. That competition was ruined as will league set up! 

With not many news stories to tun, the media is probably rehashing made up previous garbage. I heard, on radio Scotland, last week their panel arguing that sponsors like BT and Sky should pay up...in the next breath they advised listeners to phone up and cancel their subscriptions. Don't think they saw any connections.

Also the arguments about simply adding HL and LL winners or current leaders was presented as logical.  If this is the case, would it not mean the income being divided my more clubs resulting in less income? This seems really unfair as the biggest beneficiaries, in order, if this was to happen, are Hearts and Thistle, so maybe better or fairer that monies should be distributed differently, with more going to league 2 and less going to Prem League?

Screenshot_20200405_102546_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpeg.bb973a0d89dfc4c2051f11b911006fd7.jpeg

It’s classic when running this story to throw in a comparison to a Bayern Munich or Real Madrid. Having a b-team is of course the ONLY reason these clubs are so damn successful.

Rangers and Celtic will be on a par with them in no time once their reserves are playing against our lower league teams.

It’s classic when running this story to throw in a comparison to a Bayern Munich or Real Madrid. Having a b-team is of course the ONLY reason these clubs are so damn successful.

Rangers and Celtic will be on a par with them in no time once their reserves are playing against our lower league teams.
But the rangers are the most successful team in the world by the way. These teams wish they could have the opportunity to put colt teams into our leagues.

As The Rangers are the most successful team the world has ever seen, surely Bayern & Real should be emulating the methods they and the Sellick employ - hoovering up the vast majority of money in the game and buying any player who has a good game against them then putting them in the reserves to rot.

Who the f**k do the Rangers think they are trying to call the shots? Cheating b*****ds should concentrate on playing by the rules and making sure their not liquidated again. If the Colt teams joined the league I wouldn't bother my arse going back and I'd imagine I wouldn't be the only one! The sooner Rangers and Celtic f**k off elsewhere and take their glory hunting bigoted support with them the better.

The only Raith Rovers matches I have pro actively avoided in the past few years have been those involving Colt Teams. I'd guess attendance figures in the Challenge Cup disprove the theory that we will see a huge increase in attendances due to Rangers Colts being in town. 

1 hour ago, CALDERON said:

The only Raith Rovers matches I have pro actively avoided in the past few years have been those involving Colt Teams. I'd guess attendance figures in the Challenge Cup disprove the theory that we will see a huge increase in attendances due to Rangers Colts being in town. 

I'm the same with Dumbarton. We've played Rangers and St. Mirren colt teams, both in the first round and the attendances were 389 and 279 respectively. In the other three times we've played a first round match at home in the last decade, the attendances were 454(East Stirlingshire 2011), 684 (QoS 2012) and 680(Morton 2018.)