Award Buffs the League

BANKIEBILL

• 2 weeks later...

The SFA should have made a decision across the board.....That's now too late as the highland league are 1st past the post in declaring a winner.  Probably in typical scottish fashion we will make an arse of it and every league will have different outcomes some declaring winners some null and void. You just know an utter cluster fcuk is incoming

12 hours ago, kenny131 said:

The SFA should have made a decision across the board.....That's now too late as the highland league are 1st past the post in declaring a winner.  Probably in typical scottish fashion we will make an arse of it and every league will have different outcomes some declaring winners some null and void. You just know an utter cluster fcuk is incoming

Agreed mate. Run by incompetent fools pretty much from top to bottom 

Just go on to the Talbot thread and wind them up instead of sniggering in here.

Not everything is about Talbot? I genuinely think given their commitment to forwarding the game at our level, their outstanding performance and results already on the board that Buffs should be awarded the title. I actually think Talbot should be allowed to keep the sjfa cup, but you’re too busy trying to turn everything into grievance and make things about Talbot that aren’t.

Not everything is about Talbot? I genuinely think given their commitment to forwarding the game at our level, their outstanding performance and results already on the board that Buffs should be awarded the title. I actually think Talbot should be allowed to keep the sjfa cup, but you’re too busy trying to turn everything into grievance and make things about Talbot that aren’t.
Surely got to take into consideration how many games talbot had in hand though? Also we beat the buffs quite convincingly at beechwood.

21 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Im saying you guys get the cup? In the grand scheme of things im only making my point based on the quality of teams we’ve played this year and buffs have been the best.

Well I for one can't think of a better way to decide it then to go by your opinion of who is best. Get the Farmfoods bag out and take the medals to the Buffs!

Guest Nocknosh1988

Why not put all names in hat from the league and do live feed draw and pick winner at random to stop all this nonsense only seems fair giving what’s going on. 

5 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:
47 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Im saying you guys get the cup? In the grand scheme of things im only making my point based on the quality of teams we’ve played this year and buffs have been the best.

Well we can't say the buffs have been the best especially after thumping them

Kilwinning are definitely not the best team Pollok have played this season - they did win by a single goal margin at Newlandsfield (as did Cumnock and Glenafton) but we ran rings round them at the Buffs Park, winning 3-0.