Award Buffs the League

BANKIEBILL

As long as you found that funny...

Given the imminent moves to pyramid its the right thing to do to award titles to those currently in top spots and withhold the Junior Cup. 
Let me be the first to congratulate the Buffs - a worthy title win and Pollok as runners up. 

49 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Even by their own girning faced standards the Bankies lads are taking the defeat on Wednesday poorly.

I think comments were unanimously of the view that it was a deserved win for Talbot. We did stop short of nominating them for BBC Personality Team of the Year and Tucker for inclusion in the New Years Honours list so maybe that makes us sore losers :)

Season will be declared null and void I would imagine if no more games are played.

Cancel all cups and play Monday Wednesday and Saturday in league with contracts of players extended till clubs last league game even if it means playing in July

30 minutes ago, Bestsinceslicebread said:

I think the title should go to Benburb as the most used Home park in the top division

I get your drift, but Holm Park must also be recognised, although not top division. Best game of football will be played on grass, in Scotland, best chance of playing football is sadly plastic.

Given the imminent moves to pyramid its the right thing to do to award titles to those currently in top spots and withhold the Junior Cup. 
Let me be the first to congratulate the Buffs - a worthy title win and Pollok as runners up. 

Are you on drugs [emoji16] asking for my Talbot friend [emoji23]